Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    how do you start these extra level ups?
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I went through 10 levels with one rat trap truck.

The next truck was 13 levels.
  • avg_joe_c
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    Can someone please explain what the multiple level up thing is and how it's happened? Because I'm on L60 now and apart from my XP target changing from 7m+ to 1m+, there's nothing like that happening in my SF.

Yes, I would like to know, too. I'm having trouble figuring out who in this thread is serious and who is just messing around.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's just regular leveling up. Max out the xp bar. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:

But the XP bar must be at a very, very low level if that's the case, and mine isn't.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    avg_joe_c wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    Can someone please explain what the multiple level up thing is and how it's happened? Because I'm on L60 now and apart from my XP target changing from 7m+ to 1m+, there's nothing like that happening in my SF.

Yes, I would like to know, too. I'm having trouble figuring out who in this thread is serious and who is just messing around.

I'm sure the developers are madly scurrying to find out that answer right now...it just happened. Those of you who don't have the glitch, don't feel too bad, I only got a couple extra donuts and am now locked out and can't play until a fix. :evil:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

But the XP bar must be at a very, very low level if that's the case, and mine isn't.

Right now mine's 40k xp to roll over to the "next" level.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Be careful not to level up too many times at once because you won't receive all your donuts.
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

Lucky you. Mine is on 1.01 million. :(
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

After you level up the first time past level 60, it should drop to 40,000
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

What's irritating is that I was on 5.9m towards a target of 7.1m, and the level up reset it to 80,000 with a 1.1m target.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's not a glitch. It CAN'T be. Each screen has its own character and funny comment.

Oh, and I was able to spend my bonuts, no fear! :D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I suspect someone made a mistake in setting the XP requirement for leveling up. They were trying to reduce the impact of using the XP collider with level-ups. OOPS!

BTW - level 549 and climbing!
  • avg_joe_c
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

What's irritating is that I was on 5.9m towards a target of 7.1m, and the level up reset it to 80,000 with a 1.1m target.

That is what happens to me, too. I know I was close to the end of the meter and now dropped to 80,000 out of 1.1 million.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I suspect someone made a mistake in setting the XP requirement for leveling up. They were trying to reduce the impact of using the XP collider with level-ups. OOPS!

So, it's just over a million XP to clear level 60 then it drops to 40K thereafter ? I think a few zeroes have gone missing.

Would like to see a few screenshots
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Nobody should be surprised by the end coming (except the die-hards who push logic aside and replace with emotion). I still maintain this will be the last year this title is supported by EA. Why? Because the numbers don't lie, this title hasn't been making much money over the last half of year (even with all of the new content). I believe all of this new content was already developed and in the pipe so they're just throwing it in quick to see what they can make. Once depleted and the decision was made (in the past) I don't believe anything new has been or will be created. Just my $0.02. I realize this will inflame some, but we're all entitled to our own opinion. It's all about the numbers! EA is a business and if this isn't cutting it anymore, it will be removed. Simple.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Am I the only one who got a prompt to send Gina and Bart on a task?

"We'll always have 97"?

At that time, bart had NOT completed his "lose bet about last level" [paraphrase] task. He was still in the middle of it. Is the Gina thing part of the Level 60 questline, and just triggered early?

I had leveled-up past Level 130 when I got the pop-up, btw ...

NEkurgkl.png
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Am I the only one who got a prompt to send Gina and Bart on a task?

"We'll always have 97"?

At that time, bart had NOT completed his "lose bet about last level" [paraphrase] task. He was still in the middle of it. Is the Gina thing part of the Level 60 questline, and just triggered early?

I had leveled-up past Level 130 when I got the pop-up, btw ...

NEkurgkl.png

Got it too. But I got it at level 97. Looks like it was something that was pre-programmed just in case they somehow got to that level. It does make you wonder if this was somewhat intentional, though. :?:
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited May 2016

So, it's just over a million XP to clear level 60 then it drops to 40K thereafter ? I think a few zeroes have gone missing.

Would like to see a few screenshots

Mine went down to 40,000 from 10,000,000 (I think when Level 60 first hit) ... and my XP meter has stayed at 40,000 through 67 level-ups. and I'm at Level 137 (see image in previous post) ...
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited May 2016
    What a half **** way of ending it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.