EA Forums - Banner

Level 60 147 290 979? What?

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've got the same issue, just got off the live chat and they said (and I'm paraphrasing here) they are aware of this issue as a few people have reported it, it's been passed to top level support as a priority. So Alls not lost :)

Sounds like some good news!
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    EA is aware and a full reset will not be nesisarry. They are working on a fix as we speak.
    This is official from EA.

John
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    EA is aware and a full reset will not be nesisarry. They are working on a fix as we speak.

John

Good to hear and not surprising at all. No reason whatsoever to roll back to level 0.
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

Thanks John - good to know
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited May 2016
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    my numbers of everything is all jumbled up. all $, donuts, and due to that they said i modded my game and only way to reset my game is to reset it to 0

Maybe EA will rectify your issue in the upcoming hours, although they can't guarantee anything since you've modded your game.

Out of curiosity: What did you mod?
    i didn't mod the game. i leveled up 1 bilion times everytime i tried entering the game and it set off to over 100000 donuts or something. I entered in another phone, logged in, saw the many donuts, got logged out, repeat. I'm level 291 now. WHAT THE * EA

besides i'm not the only one with this issue. so it's not my town

And it's not the number of levels or the amount of donuts, because I only leveled up a couple passed 60, not sure if it even got to 65, and the game crashed and I was stuck in the Bart loop.

I leveled up a few times and went to 636
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

Does this mean it's safe to start trying for the massive level-up?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

That's good news. We should all accept that mistakes happen sometimes. But whoever told LPN his town would have to be reset to zero needs to be given a disciplinary.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

Thank you so much!!
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks John... :thumbup:
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    my numbers of everything is all jumbled up. all $, donuts, and due to that they said i modded my game and only way to reset my game is to reset it to 0

Maybe EA will rectify your issue in the upcoming hours, although they can't guarantee anything since you've modded your game.

Out of curiosity: What did you mod?
    i didn't mod the game. i leveled up 1 bilion times everytime i tried entering the game and it set off to over 100000 donuts or something. I entered in another phone, logged in, saw the many donuts, got logged out, repeat. I'm level 291 now. WHAT THE * EA

besides i'm not the only one with this issue. so it's not my town

Hope they figure out how to bring back your progress so your town remains unharmed.

It's unfortunate you and others have to deal with this issue.
  • bgfujino
    500 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm also locked out of both my towns. I'm going to call EA....
  • 2montmorency
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

John, thank you for this update!

In the meantime I found a report on the EA Support forum and added my 'Me Too' vote to highlight the issue. For anyone else similarly affected, here's a link to the thread where you can upvote the bug if you want:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Having-problems-with-this-game/m-p/5350723#U5350723
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

For those who are affected by this then a 24hr roll-back (or less if they can do it) would seem a fair solution. They should also apologise for accusing people of cheating.
  • 2montmorency
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016

John

For those who are affected by this then a 24hr roll-back (or less if they can do it) would seem a fair solution. They should also apologise for accusing people of cheating.

A 24 hour roll-back would likely have it's own problems because that takes us back to Act 2. What a pickle! And why is it I miss out on other donut glitches except this one and the one where we randomly lost donuts when SH was introduced :lol:
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    suetopia wrote:

John

Thanks John - good to know

so did john mod his own post??? :shock: :lol:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks JC...what a relief. I added my name to the Me Too forum thread.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Wondered the same thing! Maybe he got banned by EA. ;)
    <waves to John>
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:

Wondered the same thing! Maybe he got banned by EA. ;)
    <waves to John>

I get the feeling I'm completely missing something here... :? :?:
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    his post isn't there anymore.... :lol:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    his post isn't there anymore.... :lol:

I can still see it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.