EA Forums - Banner

So, this really is "IT" right???

Not before they run my Bastille Day event like I proposed a couple of years ago...

Odq2rBS.jpg?2

Replies

• Uddebo86
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    As far as I would understand, the lawyer in game explained that updates will still come, but with no level requirements. To even out the playing field for new players
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    this seems to be the end of the game

you hit level 939 and then you get bonus boxes.

so it would be a good investment to buy the xp collider every day so that when you get enough cash to buy a blood mobile you can do it and more than double the donuts you spend on the collider.
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, I made a comment earlier about the XP collider not being worth it in another thread....it is now more valuable than ever!

I am happy i didn't spend a lot of money on donuts over the years, I still have a lot of content to get...

Over 2000 donuts so far today...good thing I didn't have a lot to do at work :lol:
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No more levels, no more characters (as stated within the in-game content) and tons of free donuts......ummmm doesn't look promising.
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    How people getting free and infinite donuts? Some please explain or PM me?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Spend 5 donuts on the xp collider for a day. Then keep buying blood mobiles.
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Thanks. Is it worth it with some people having the bad glitches? I'm nervous...don't want to lose 3.5 years of work!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Thanks. Is it worth it with some people having the bad glitches? I'm nervous...don't want to lose 3.5 years of work!

I had no problem
    I gained over 2000 donuts so far.
    I would suggest only buying 5 or so blood mobiles at a time n
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Step back from the ledge, fellas. They're likely just taking the Family Guy route. All content will come from events now, and can now be re-offered later for donuts.
    FG did this like a year ago, and they still put out new stuff all the time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!