EA Forums - Banner

For real, level 60!

Congrats! How long has it taken you to get there? 8)
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Honestly I cannot remember how long I've been at 59. However, stranger yet, just now I got to 61.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    sealley123 wrote:
    Honestly I cannot remember how long I've been at 59. However, stranger yet, just now I got to 61.

Ug! Stop! Read the rest of the forum, past level 60 is prone to major glitches!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey I just got level 62!!! I just saw your reply. Are you saying I should stop playing to save my game ?
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There is a glitch that is causing games to completely lock out, and it's related to leveling up past 60 and some unintended glitches. If you want to play it safe I would stop playing for now. Otherwise continue to level up but know that you may completely lose access to your game.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I just went from level 59 to level 101 and had no issues with playing after all my level updates.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!