EA Forums - Banner

Gil's Deal

Yeah, it is. Could it be you just don't see him?

Replies

• Jimcoleman78
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ive been on it and looked for him everywhere. On the ipad, the mini and the iphone. Cant see him anywhere, the little b has upped and buzzed off. Gutted
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    I believe the Gil deal is over. I don't remember specifics -- like time, date, etc. -- but when he first showed up a few days ago, I believe he said that the deal lasts for... two days?... I think it was. So, yeah, I also don't see him in my town today, so I assume it's ended.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    It was a three day deal if I remember right. So, it's over. I bought mine with 32 hour left and that was Saturday if I remember right.
  • Jimcoleman78
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    He only showed up to tell me about the deal then disappeared straight away. That's why I've joined here just to ask if anyone else had the same problem. Cheers for the replies though. Think ill just get the volcano. I'm not too worried about the sign for the time being.
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hi all. Is Gil's Deal for sign and Volcano still on, he popped up the other day to advertise it. Then disappeared from my town. I don't have either the sign or the volcano, I have enough space for both and enough donuts so I don't understand where he went and why I couldn't get the deal. Any suggestions?

Have you attempted to leave your screen in one place? He usually pops up.
  • mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited January 2013
    I never saw Gil at all but then again I already have both the sign and the Volcano Lair so maybe that is why he didn't show up in my town.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Oh yeah, it must be over. I don't see that annoying * anywhere now.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes, it's over. It ended at like 2 a.m. Eastern time today or somewhere around then.
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    mrmil0 wrote:
    I never saw Gil at all but then again I already have both the sign and the Volcano Lair so maybe that is why he didn't show up in my town.

He was known for not showing up if you already had either of those two.
  • Jimcoleman78
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the help all of you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.