EA Forums - Banner

I missed Gil, and now he's gone!

Prev1
Me too. I'm hardly ever tempted by Gil's deals but I really wanted the Duff Garden and never got the chance.

Replies

• Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I might be wrong but I think this one was just early access and not an actual Gil deal. It might go up to 200 donuts but I think Duff Gardens will always be available. If nothing else, it's been reported that EA is working on a fix, so the early access offer should return soon for those that missed it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11652 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    its weird cause i refused it and it went to the build menu as a one panel next to the event's
    Duff_Gardens_Gil_Offer_One_Panel.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Has anyone called EA on the issue? I guess that'd just be a wast of time, right? (Not that the game is less waste of time...)
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Very strange. The Gil deal was like 6 days? Strange it would dispear. Glad I bought it earlier....hope it pops up for the peeps that missed it. 145 donuts is an awesome deal for this.
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    jankrohn wrote:
    Has anyone called EA on the issue? I guess that'd just be a wast of time, right? (Not that the game is less waste of time...)

CONTACTED EA

No blooming use whatsoever :evil:

Told me to sign in via another device, which I have not got. So told to restart my phone. Not worked

No wonder people get fed up and leave

Mands xxx
  • Briscowins
    189 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I need Gill back too!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    its weird cause i refused it and it went to the build menu as a one panel next to the event's

Is there any time limit posted on that when you tap the go to?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Apparently it's a glitch that EA is aware of and see working to fix.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah geeze how are they expecting me to use all of these donuts if they can't even keep stuff in the store? :D
  • kevazingo
    12 posts
    edited May 2016
    Briscowins wrote:
    I need Gill back too!

ME TOO!!
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My offer is also gone. Both games, 2 different platforms. And I WANT ITTTTT. *sad face*

I never buy the first second Gil offers. I'm the type I need to think about it a couple days. If I still want it, I commit. Well, I'm ready to Commit to Duff Gardens and it's gone. Typical.
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Don't miss this deal also.

Whether you own a gaming PC,Xbox one,ps4
    You need to get this game.

It will be pretty awesome. Here's the trailer.

• LPNintendoITA
    11652 posts Member
    edited May 2016

7 days
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited May 2016

7 days

Hopefully they figure out how to bring it back before then - I wanted this and didn't have quite the donuts.... now I do, and He's run off
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Even worse, I just got a notification on my phone telling me not to miss out on the Gil deal.

Well now I don't see how I can avoid it! :x
  • 4junk3000
    6028 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I see the Gil deal available in the Store menu front page next to the western stuff. It shows 4 days and over 18 hours to go.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    UPDATE Per My EA Advisor - Vijendra
    They are NOT working on this issue for us. If Gil is missing - He is GONE, and the sale is over for us that got glitched out.
    I spent quite a while trying to explain this situation has happened before and WAS fixed - but her team assures we are OUT on this one.
    They report - only 10 or less of us have reported the issue - PLEASE contact EA if you have time on this issue - I work on a service desk myself - the more users down and reporting the issue - The more likely they Fix it Fast.
    PLEASE PLEASE - If GIL DISAPPEARED - REPORT TO EA!!

Yes, I know take what they say with salt - I am already talking to another advisor to see if there is different information
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Please - someone jog my memory - what was the last Gil deal that disappeared and was restored to us? I had already bought it - so the memory is fuzzy - But I KNOW this happened before and they FIXED it...................?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Anna, do you remember what year/ event?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    wow, they are saying that because they have only had 10 reports to their support team that this is not an issue worthy of looking into?

I was under the impression that the EA folks monitor the Forums here (as well as other places, but not so sure about that). If they were to take a look, they would see that more than 10 have reported it here, and there is a post on the TSTO FB page about duffland, and of course there are comments there about the deal going missing.

Anyone who knows anything about feedback should very well know that you have to count a large number of folks who don't report. In other words, for every one report, there are probably dozens more who have NOT reported in who DO have the same issue. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.