EA Forums - Banner

Thanks EA

Razor049
121 posts Member
So many of us are very appreciative of EA's kind generosity per this recent update. Free-premium is now the ultimate goal for all players. Cash is now king with this new update (cash = free donuts). Thank you EA!
My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So many of us are very appreciative of EA's kind generosity per this recent update. Free-premium is now the ultimate goal for all players. Cash is now king with this new update (cash = free donuts). Thank you EA!

You seem to be an intellectual person, who likes a good debate. Instead of bouncing in and out of various threads randomly, disrupting the newbes' game questions, why don't you start a debate thread? I'm somewhat of a newborn myself ;-) but happy to play...as long as it's clean and not too mean.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Well?
  • eliansukke180
    18120 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    giphy.gif
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ....and the freaking silence is deafening :shock:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    giphy.gif
    Are we related?? Total nutso humor :mrgreen:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If I say Sandwedgeking 3 times will he appear?
  • eliansukke180
    18120 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    giphy.gif
    Are we related?? Total nutso humor :mrgreen:

200w.gif
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Ok so on a dull day I'm going to research 17000 posts for a chuckle :mrgreen: maybe..dull on here.
    OP sorry your post has gone ...somewhere
  • eliansukke180
    18120 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    28a0ot5.jpg
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited May 2016

You seem to be an intellectual person, who likes a good debate. Instead of bouncing in and out of various threads randomly, disrupting the newbes' game questions, why don't you start a debate thread? I'm somewhat of a newborn myself ;-) but happy to play...as long as it's clean and not too mean.
    I don't get it. What's the issue? OP said thanks, then notDepressed said thanks. Your post seemed the most off-topic. Why didn't you say thanks? Hah. Kettle?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    simp7fan wrote:

I don't get it. What's the issue? OP said thanks, then notDepressed said thanks. Your post seemed the most off-topic. Why didn't you say thanks? Hah. Kettle?
    Your pacifier avatar seems really appropriate right now, don't worry about it.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You think I suck? lol. Okay, dude. I guess that means that I read this correctly and you didn't have any good point in derailing this thread.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    You think I suck? lol. Okay, dude. I guess that means that I read this correctly and you didn't have any good point in derailing this thread.

I assume you are talking to me? And actually that was not what I ment at all, but I do owe you an apology, you just fell into the middle of something. I'm sorry.
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Dude, what is your problem? You seem to be taking shots at this guy again and again, for seemingly imaginary reasons. If he's upset you in the past, I dont see how randomly going after this person in threads where they're doing nothing but participating in the conversation is the opposite of helpful.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I get the feeling I'm not.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Bump....well?

Thanks for having my back everyone...especially you Mods. :cry:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11329 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    i think they were trying to bury this to avoid further problem. discussing it is worse i think just ignoring it is better
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    i think they were trying to bury this to avoid further problem. discussing it is worse i think just ignoring it is better
    That's all fine for who? How many people have read this thread? I've done nothing here ever except try to help people and have fun with game play. The last person who said the above comments about me was locked out of a thread for doing things we can comment on.
    But thank you LPN. You are worth your weight in gold. Thank you for having some of those things that we all discussed in a previous thread :wink:
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    I think this thread is done before any more feelings get hurt.

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!