EA Forums - Banner

Bandits dropped in my town

They are prospectors. U can search the forum. You can click on them and drop in other neighbors towns too. It helps collect resources

Replies

• BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2016
    Yes, I have also had prospectors in my town, and when I click on them there is no neighbor's name. Seems random.
  • meowkat88mew
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks BaileyCat88. It does seem totally seems random. I like to know who sent me prospectors so I can return the favor. I'd say 97% of the time their name shows up but, the past couple of days I've had a few instances with just nothing.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    People have reported that if you go to friends and back before you tap, that the names will then show up.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey everyone, every once in a while I will get bandits dropped in my town from neighbors and when I tap on them it doesn't say which neighbor dropped them. Any idea why this is happening? Is it happening to anyone else out there? Thanks :)

This actually happened to me yesterday and I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking maybe "Other Springfield" did it. :mrgreen:
  • meowkat88mew
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was totally thinking the same thing kandycanada! It's about time "other Springfield" did something for me. Worst...Neighbor...Ever.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I know! And their decorating is pretty boring. :mrgreen: lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!