EA Forums - Banner

Do inventory items contribute to the deco limit?

no, they do not count towards the limit.

Replies

• leongeiser
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    As I approach the limit I've wandered if dirt/pavement/etc. counts also?
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • LPNintendoITA
    11452 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    they don't
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 4junk3000
    5272 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm pretty sure it's been reported here that the bridges resulting from making roads over water, do count toward your feature limit.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • devilhunt1449
    3475 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    As above bridges count and from memory I seem to recall that they had a high number count also something like 4 per bridge section but I could be wrong on the number thing so don't take it as gospel.
  • K-Murr
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    What is the current item limit?
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    As above bridges count and from memory I seem to recall that they had a high number count also something like 4 per bridge section but I could be wrong on the number thing so don't take it as gospel.

This is true. The number value is given based on the number of sides of each bridge square that have 'rails. (e.g., in a long strip of bridge, each "piece" probably counts as two items because each piece has two side rails. An end piece has the extra rail at the end of it, so that's three items.

I'm totally not looking at my town as I do this, but I that's the way I understood sandwedgeking's post a few months ago.

I bet bridges count (but not roads and water and tiles) because of the graphic-whatchamacallit-design-somethingorother being more complicated rendering somethingorother more slowly or maybe the whatsis uses up the virtual memory thingamabob. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!