EA Forums - Banner

Forum Debates Part 3CCO: Chili Cook Off

What fighting? Negative tapping? it seems like emotions really get out of control here if anyone suggests the game might be close to ending (all opinions of course). Still not sure why people literally get sad and/or upset by varying opinions. It's only a game after all correct? A forum is built around the notion that varying opinions will be stated - not just the 'last forever - TSTO & the Simpson's are perfect in every way' die hard fan boys POV. Haven't seen any fighting but good debates are always welcomed.

Replies

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    OP, that dialogue is wonderful. I don't know the characters or buildings (never saw that episode), but would definitely look forward to it.

("Well, mainly Ayn Rand novels" ROFL)

BTW, I'm sure Deadshot would appreciate the donuts, but instead perhaps we can talk EA into releasing Just Stamp the Ticket Guy in his honor. ;)

• p3bowman
    520 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Great idea. Very clever.

Also, I'm supportive of any event that releases the space coyote!
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Nicely done, OP! :D
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Fantastic post OP, I'd enjoy this sort of event.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    What fighting? Negative tapping? it seems like emotions really get out of control here if anyone suggests the game might be close to ending (all opinions of course). Still not sure why people literally get sad and/or upset by varying opinions. It's only a game after all correct? A forum is built around the notion that varying opinions will be stated - not just the 'last forever - TSTO & the Simpson's are perfect in every way' die hard fan boys POV. Haven't seen any fighting but good debates are always welcomed.

Yeah, funny thing. Different people will have different reactions to someone shouting out 'fire' in a crowded movie theatre. Some will panic, some will just be irritated that said person keeps shouting 'fire' over and over while they're trying to watch the movie.
  • NicholasD1984
    2623 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    A good idea
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2016

OP - good ideas. I would enjoy this event and it would lead to happy tapping. Quoted tapper - I don't really understand your objective on this forum. I have only been back a day but it seems that most of your comments are just disagreeing with forum regulars and happy tappers. I hope you become both of these wonderful things soon.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!