EA Forums - Banner

Possible Maggie glitch!

I recommend you test your theory, and when you find a pattern you can identify, report back to us with step-by-step instructions and we'll try it too.

Good luck!

Replies

• danco214
    1291 posts
    edited May 2016
    My guess is that when you started the find Maggie game, the reset timer started counting. Since you were able to pause it and not find Maggie until the next day, by the time you found her the reset timer had already reached 0 so it was time to play again.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've had the first part happen to me. But have not noticed the 2nd part. Could be interesting.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    danco214 wrote:
    My guess is that when you started the find Maggie game, the reset timer started counting. Since you were able to pause it and not find Maggie until the next day, by the time you found her the reset timer had already reached 0 so it was time to play again.
    But it was only 7 hrs between, not 16
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I believe if you exit before the counter ends and return, it will reset to 3 minutes. You can then find Maggie and once you have the doughnuts, the timer will go back to 16 hours. Have not experienced and endless loop, if you mean that it could be an endless doughnut loop, I don't think so, would be nice if it was.
  • johncolombo
    11383 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    nettangel wrote:
    I believe if you exit before the counter ends and return, it will reset to 3 minutes. You can then find Maggie and once you have the doughnuts, the timer will go back to 16 hours. Have not experienced and endless loop, if you mean that it could be an endless doughnut loop, I don't think so, would be nice if it was.

Hi Neighbor nice to see you here and:

giphy.gif

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This happened to me once too, and I nearly came to the forum to spread the good news; but I've not been able to reproduce it since.

For me, it was less than an hour. I had started playing Where's Maggie; the countdown'3..2..1' was beeping before the game starts and at some point /during/ that time I had to put my tablet down; screen off. An hour later I came back, opened the game and it started again from where I left off; and as soon as I found her, the icon appeared and I was able to play it again immediately. These were rounds #1 and #2, so I didn't get the donuts out of it, and I haven't been able to do it since. Would love to see if someone can find a pattern there but it's been over a month since mine happened, and no luck since, I'm not holding my breath.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    nettangel wrote:

Hi Neighbor nice to see you here and:

giphy.gif
    Doctor's orders you know.
    Nice gif btw, thank you!
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited May 2016
    I've had it happen once but haven't been able to repeat it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!