EA Forums - Banner

lvl up with xp collider

philong67
153 posts Member

not sure about anyone else, but the new addition isn't 1600 donuts for 18 mil in cash.... it's actually you spend 1600 donuts to get 6.2 million in cash.

if it was the other way around, I'd be spending a lot of cash :P

Replies

• philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    C0rgano wrote:
    not sure about anyone else, but the new addition isn't 1600 donuts for 18 mil in cash.... it's actually you spend 1600 donuts to get 6.2 million in cash.

if it was the other way around, I'd be spending a lot of cash :P

my bad that was what i meant to say :lol: fixed it!
  • TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The Donuts for In-Game Cash appear as "New" in the Store menu, due to the small increase in IGC with each new level.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    "Maintain a balanced portfolio" is what your finance expert always says, which I then ignore. So I'm trying to do better in the game than in real life, currently donutting only in a "sustainable" way. Keeping my cash levels from going down any more by just harvesting the # of daily donuts that still allows my cash to earn itself back even. From Kwik-E-Marting and Cash Mountaineering, this is looking like somewhere around 20-24 nuts per day for a multiplier in the upper 200's. Could go donut crazier, but would go bankrupt in the process, and I had enough of that last year.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!