EA Forums - Banner

Prairie Maggie worthwhile?

ZennGlenn
1723 posts Member
It seems like a no. I might be wrong, but I don't think she had ANY visual tasks. So unless your DESPERATE to turn Maggie into a premium character, it's a pass.

Unless you've got a tonne of free donuts recently, in which case to for it.

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Seeking any opinions on this one...

She has 2 really cute visuals
    1 hrs Fly free and 8 hrs Befriend wild Animals
    IMO worth it
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:

She has 2 really cute visuals
    1 hrs Fly free and 8 hrs Befriend wild Animals
    IMO worth it

Allrightythen, Thx 8)
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I like her. The flight task is always on and not tired of it yet.

They didn't really nail the animal friendship task, I mean you can't clearly see which animal is which, I think an owl may be involved, and some kind of beaver or weasel, perhaps a raccoon.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Meh... She doesn't stay at the Wild West part of town, and the animal task is in front of the Simpson house, which isn't in my Wild West area, so it's a bit weird she's dressed that way in normal Springfield.
    I already have her back in her normal blue outfit.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The first skin I've had real buyers remorse over. It's cute, but I was actually hoping for bad *, shot-gun totting Maggie, not cute and fluffy Maggie (she's my favorite Simpson because she really is a little bad *). Plus her 8 hour task at the Simpsons house makes her unstorable for when I screw up and send everyone on their tasks before doing 'where's Maggie' (which is often).

Personally if I had to do it again - I wouldn't.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hmmm... well, now in limbo / divided on the decsion; leaning twd getting her for the fun flying task 8)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Got the skin as well since it's a limited time event skin (who knows when it will be back again) plus all the other members of the Simpsons family have skins, so gotta have one for Maggie, too!
  • thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Worth it for the 1 hour task. It will look great flying over snow or Halloween mist too. A very visible visible task.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    the flying task is awesome. only downside is that its an hr
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Love her skin, and the cute new voice baby giggle sounds it comes with.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It is missing the one critical thing I absolutely need for Maggie - a 16h task!

Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited May 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    It is missing the one critical thing I absolutely need for Maggie - a 16h task!

This definitely.

It's a shame that the outdoor tasks for Maggie's and Homer's costumes haven't utilized the Wild West buildings. Everyone whose played the event would have at least gotten the Town Plaza and the General store so why couldn't the tasks be outside those instead of the Simpsons House?

I had extra donuts and I did get Maggie's outfit. I love the flying free visual.
    I think the 'Befriend Wild Animals' task should've come with a BIG cactus that you could place in the Wild West area or anywhere on dirt and the animals could've been a bit clearer (or my iPhone screen is too small 'cause I can barely make them out), I think it's totally wasted in front of the Simpsons House.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Ok the quesalupa is great, but I still love a good bean burrito
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:

I say, Buy. Really wanted Shotgun Maggie, bummed she didnt get a gun toting visual, but the Fly Free task is worth it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!