EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Heights - Idiotic question

K is thousand

Replies

• Wiredup11
    338 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    First off, don't be so hard on yourself. You're asking a regular question; Nothing weird about it.

I believe that the 'K' you are talking about means a thousand (1000). You're right in that it's a lot less than a million, in fact, it's only a thousandth (1/1000) of a million.

For the part 2 SH buildings you're also right. The material cost to payout is abysmal. You're better off upgrading the original SH buildings, such as the Modern Mansion.

In my opinion, the new SH buildings and decorations received when upgrading look grand. Too bad they are a time/material sink, even more so than the originals.

Apologies if I went overboard in explaining the numbers and spelling it out the way I did. I'm not sure how to approach and explain your issue clearly.
  • 2montmorency
    116 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    K stands for Kilo, or a thousand. So 10K = 10,000

And yes, the upgrades on the SH resort hotel, islands etc aren't as valuable as the original SH buildings. I upgraded all the originals first :-)
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thank you - and I definitely appreciate the explanation :) I was assuming that it was my bad understanding of math and numbers that made me THINK the newer, and more fancy looking buildings were actually less valuable - because the opposite would make more sense.

I have a love/hate relationship with SH, but getting those final upgrades to reach the final prize (and unlocking all the land) is grinding at it's worst, so I REALLY just want to focus on the most valuable buildings and get it over with!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!