EA Forums - Banner

The hardest part about getting donuts easier is.....

Personally, I've always loved Disco Stu so he's next on my list. The way he talks cracks me up.

Replies

• SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited May 2016
    Disco Stu doesn't advertise.

hqdefault.jpg
  • devilhunt1449
    3708 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Disco Stu is a classic character with a fun story line and decent visual tasks, but I also love Maison Derri?re and Belle who also has some great visual tasks too, for myself it would be a difficult choice between the two.
  • SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited May 2016
    I know. :(

The ep with Maison Derriere is one of my faves.

hqdefault.jpg
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Just bought Duff brewery. Duffman has some great jobs. Have put it next to Duff gardens and used some of the event barrels to decorate it. I'm very pleased with it.
  • TriplicateGirl
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Duffman is great, he was the first premium character I ever bought. I'm saving up for the Springfield Coliseum now.
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have all three, and out of those, it's Duff for me every time. Duff Man has a great visuals with dancing and a jet pack, an amusing voice track, and the brewery is cool.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The game madw the decision easy for me, I was on a lower level (somewhere around 15-20) and could only get Duff Brewery, Disco Stu only shows up around level 30 or so.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited May 2016
    FeeJay1111 wrote:
    Just bought Duff brewery. Duffman has some great jobs. Have put it next to Duff gardens and used some of the event barrels to decorate it. I'm very pleased with it.

I can't get Duff Gardens. :(
  • 1louisobyrne
    93 posts
    edited May 2016
    Now that donuts are more plentiful, I keep a 400 donut buffer (for the unexpected Nixon-esque must-have)

Then I save all the rest in anticipation of a rebate sale. Currently on course for a 700-800 donut spending spree
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I usually wait for rebate items, even now when bonuts are becoming more plentiful.

Would love Disco Stu though, to help with the never ending need for yoga mats in SH.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I tend to save my freemium donuts for limited time stuff, and wait until I get a gift card to get permanent premiums.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    74hands wrote:
    I have all three, and out of those, it's Duff for me every time. Duff Man has a great visuals with dancing and a jet pack, an amusing voice track, and the brewery is cool.

+1 on Duffman especially with Duff Stadium and Ajax Steel Mill.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited May 2016
    Duffman is here... To re. Fill. Your. Beer.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I tend to save my freemium donuts for limited time stuff, and wait until I get a gift card to get permanent premiums.

I think the PERMANENT premiums are usually (always? ) available in "Levels".

The premiums that come out during events are usually (always?) limited time.

Now that they're not doing traditional 'levels' anymore, I wonder whether we'll be getting any more PERMANENT premiums from now on. They DID say that there would be more stuff -- characters, buildings, etc -- but didn't specifically say whether that 'stuff' would be limited-time or permanent.

If they're going to use the past six months as their model, then 'permanent premiums' might just be a thing of the past.

If that's the way they're going to go, I wish they'd add a category to the store that offered all event-related items (for donuts) So those who missed the actual events and are willing to pay donuts, can still get the items themselves.

During the events, the store could say "Last Chance AT THIS PRICE" ... Then after the event, if people wanted to go back and get them, the price would be higher. Those of us who DID play the event had the enjoyment of doing so, plus got a LOT of those items for FREE. (WHILE having fun playing the event) So it wouldn't harm those of us who won the things and had the fun of playing the event, and it would be a REAL money-maker for EA.

Or not. :(
  • AAArnie
    65 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    One of the hardest decisions I had to make in this game. I went with Duffman, though, because all things Duffy.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have all those so I'm thinking about getting Laura Powers. Her big house has always freaked me out though.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    She seems like a whole lot of girl.

Manjula, though, ...... so classy! I feel more legitimate already just considering her.

Either her or a bunch of homeless premium dudes (cheaper ones) who'd add to my hourly earnings, like a house farm only with characters, you know?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.