EA Forums - Banner

Wild West ended and left me unable to complete a Daily Challenge.

I have a similar problem, just a different Daily Challenge as well as the Mystery Prize disappearing when it was supposed to be unlocked. I also can't seem to be able to revert back to the regular TSTO.

Bad planning on EA's part? Or perhaps they forgot how to tell time :(

Replies

• Betialai
    1 posts
    edited May 2016
    Same here. This is just bad coding from EA. I would not expect an answer from them, just assume it's EA way of doing things.
  • deirdrec6686
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Same problem cannot complete daily challenge, also says there will be a new one in 12 hours!. also now unable to perform tasks at town plaza.
  • iggymbm
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Early this morning I was challenged to send Snake off to promote lawlessness at the Town Plaza (prize was 160 dynamite).

Mr. Snake quit his job when the Wild West event ended. Now I am faced with a challenged that is unfinishable. Check the image I have attached. You can see that there is no progress bar, and if I hit the Goto button, it does nothing.

GGBowFT.jpg

Same here is there a fix for this ??????
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi All,

Here are a couple of fixes.

1. Wait for the update. The update that is coming down now will change the offending challenge into something doable.

2. Call support. Or more specifically, go to support.ea.com, log-in and request a call back. The nice young fellow at the support desk called me back within 15 minutes of making the request.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!