EA Forums - Banner

I think it's time to take a break

Hell No!! Too Addicted mate! lol

Replies

• equiraptor
    52 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was on a forced break from early November to just before Christmas, as my town disappeared (and I wasn't going to start a new one). I'm back now, though...
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am taking 24 hour breaks till the next update.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    equiraptor wrote:
    I was on a forced break from early November to just before Christmas, as my town disappeared (and I wasn't going to start a new one). I'm back now, though...

Good to have you back :) I lost my town once before & never got it back so I had to start all over again :( sooo glad i did tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    The Cool Brown house, race car and Fat Tony updates make it hard to not in at least once a day.
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    The Cool Brown house, race car and Fat Tony updates make it hard to not in at least once a day.

I have a coworker that also plays so if he says there is something then I would jump on. I might check once a day but not do anything but clean graffiti and whatnot. But after a do my town remodel ill stop playing like a madman.
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited January 2013
    No break. Must. Tap.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Too addicted to stay away
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    A wise old man once said to me "This game is like life. It stops being fun after a while but you gotta keep doing it" he then gave me a doughnut and walked off to speak to his grandkids.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    I take an 8 hr break 3 times a day.
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well, at least I haven't been sleep tapping.................yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!