EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts have you amassed since the lvl 60 update?

whats the exit/reenter trick? :O i used rat traps mainly, only bought 100 blood mobiles for the easter egg

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Just over 200 or so, bought a few rat trap trucks and some Bloodmobiles to level up but not really gone all out to level up even though I've several hundred million in the bank it's just boring to do and I'll get to the top in the end anyway.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I stopped after 2,000. I honestly felt guilty. No idea why. And I've spent over $300 in real money on this game.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    no idea. like a criminal, I laundered them & quickly put them into legit investments.
  • edited June 2016
    Yeah what is the exit/reenter trick? Please share
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    At least 4,800, I'm sure, which is nuts because I bought a boatload right before the update. I've just purchased and sold rat trap trucks while running the xp collider. The follow up should be how many donuts have you then spent! I'm at over 2,000 spent. Thank you, ea.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    no idea. like a criminal, I laundered them & quickly put them into legit investments.

LOL me too, so I'm not sure of my real total.

ETA: just gave it more thought and remembered some more purchases. I voted for 500-1000 but I'm likely in the 1000-2000 range or higher.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    And to answer OP, I used cobblestone walls until it got tiresome, then switched to bloodmobiles, eventually rat traps. I plan to use the KEM method from now on.

At level 939+ and spent well over 150mil, plus bought the XP collider for 1 day. (Yes I levelled up like a bandit in 24hrs ;) - before I understood fully what the update meant and that it was legit)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah I splurged and got at least 6000 donuts. But to be fair I've been very premium since Stonecutters so I take these donuts as a reward. I buy donuts regularly and will again.
  • edited June 2016
    Over 6000?? ****? How? lol
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Most likely playing for years and accumulated a lot of cash, along with a very high multiplier.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    nissa762 wrote:

Most likely playing for years and accumulated a lot of cash, along with a very high multiplier.

Plus 500 deep house farm & 24 hour tasks. What's sick? I forgot to turn on the xp collider so that 6000 donuts could've been easily 10000 plus. Lol
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I had $219,000,000 in game currency. I spent 5 donuts for 24 hours of XP Collider boost. Level 60 to level 939 resulted in 1 donut per level so 879 for that. I would say leveled up about 100 times since reaching level 939 for an additional 300 donuts which puts me just under 1200 donuts. I now have about $28,000,000 in game currency.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    What is this entry/exit thing you speak of??

I've used my house farm, XP collider plus rat traps and Kuick-E Mart.

I've also got an unfinished task that has been very useful in keeping people in one spot and on a premium 4 hour task.

I've also finally have a place to use up all my Krustyland tickets. Well over 1.M, convert to cash and buy rat trap trucks and level up.
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited June 2016
    As someone who has had 0 opportunity to do as you all have done (i.e. I've never had a mass of surplus cash, due to all of the land and money-sinks I've had to pour into), I am comfortably (and happily) at Level 94 currently. I have no plans to rush it; unless I either get insanely bored or feel as though I might miss out on a 'deal' of some kind.

I realize this is not in any way impressive. I simply want to point out that not everyone is Colliding straight to Area 939. (I would if I could, of course; but most of you have years of experience more than I. Enjoy it.)
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    :!:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Wiredup11
    338 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah what is the exit/reenter trick? Please share

Seen it mentioned here and there; I'm curious as well.

If anyone can help me, please send a pm.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    At Level 939 you enter New Springfield.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Game is free. EA rocks!
  • jamesj9371
    102 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    My technique is to use donuts to buy money, then use that money to buy rat traps which gets more donuts than I spent.

I can thousands of donuts per day in a sustainable way.

But now I have nothing to spend donuts on.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.