EA Forums - Banner

Friend visits to me not counting

Phinnea
1388 posts Member
Phinnea wrote:
When friends visit my town their visits are mostly not counted for friend points. I had about 20 visits and only 1 point added. My visits to friends seem okay.

Anyone else?
It's been a while since I collected Friend Points, but I think there's only a certain number that you can collect each day. If you did your visits first, you may have maxed the daily points before your friends visited your town. I wish they would simplify that whole system.

I searched some of the past threads. One said the limit is 150 friend actions per day, another said 300. If you check back here later, another player may know more.
phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks, but that can't be it. It's 300 actions per day and I still have 54 to go. But not one of the friend visits in my town from today changed the counter at all. :(
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Phinnea wrote:
    Thanks, but that can't be it. It's 300 actions per day and I still have 54 to go. But not one of the friend visits in my town from today changed the counter at all. :(

Well, that's no fun at all. I remember what a grind it was getting those friend prizes. I would contact EA, they probably aren't aware of the issue, and check back here to see if anyone else has had the same problem and figured out a fix.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!