EA Forums - Banner

Wish they PATCH not vissible buildings and characters

from what i heard its just monorail on water and roads creating that

Replies

• perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    They could also fix the inventory glitch..
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016

No, allready try 2 times not working, Also characters vanisch if they pass some buildings.
    It's allready months this bugg, why no fix?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016

No, allready try 2 times not working, Also characters vanisch if they pass some buildings.

I've started experiencing some of this since the Western event. If anyone walks buy the Hot Springs, they disappear. Also a lot of people walking diagonally..it's weird.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Its bugg me more and more, other glitches they fix very fast this allready takes ages...
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I suddenly have characters disappearing under the Writer's Building. That's the only building that I've noticed it happens to.

I have NO monorail in my town at all. I stored that months ago. Long before this problem started. So I know it's not that. And storing my Sideshow Bob rakes doesn't make a difference.

I have very few bridges and roads over water, and ALL of them have been in my town for at least six months. Long before this happened.

@brickevand408, I visit your town and can see what you mean. It's insane that they haven't fixed it for you. It would make me CRAZY to try to decorate (or even send characters on task) if I were you. :(:(:(

On the plus side, however, I got TWO donuts from your town the other day. (So thank you for that. )
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Truly sorry to hear that you still have this glitch, brick... especially considering how long it's been. :(
    Also characters vanisch if they pass some buildings.

I've started experiencing some of this since the Western event. If anyone walks buy the Hot Springs, they disappear. Also a lot of people walking diagonally..it's weird.

Same in my SF... although a few more Buildings are affected. :evil:

Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've been talking with another player in B & I about this for about 6 months? All the back & forth with EA and nothing done. They first stored pretty much everything, and recently Nuked to see if that will cure it. Sad. Also makes me worry when I start to see characters in my town walking under stuff. I think they better deal with this before it becomes more widespread.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • devilhunt1449
    3542 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The problem is that it's quite easy to fix a wide spread issue that affects lots of people as usually it's easier to recreate the problem and then solve it, when a problem only affects a few it can be difficult to find the source of the problem and therefore can take and long time to fix.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Annette

I know thats why I send all characters on 24h Jobs because most vissible Jobs I dont see and I dont want to store monorail the game is offer you that so they schould let you use all items whitout problem. , and your welcome! The more donuts you get the happier I am ;-)

@devilhunt
    Sorry **** thats crap, if there is a glitch like fightclub they fix direct ;-)
  • boldbhoy
    268 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I notice this mainly when I visit neighbours. I don't seem to get it in my town but when I visit to tap I see lots of characters disappear as they go past certain buildings.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!