EA Forums - Banner

For superheroes 2

Prev1
The only people who can answer is EA as to if and when superheroes 2 will happen.

Replies

• josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I understand it's only speculations. Do you think it will hit before chiliad ends? How many donuts should I put aside for that event? Think a few hundreds of more? I need to go prepare ahead of time (bloodmobiles etc or even buy it needed). Just so I'm ready for a donut spending spree. Any speculations? Anyone figured anything out from the files as speculations? Thanks. I can't wait for that event. The first one was really good.

The norm for events is about 1000 to 1200 donuts. But since people are abusing the free donuts (and gloating on here) we might be looking at maybe 2000 from now on.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I understand it's only speculations. Do you think it will hit before chiliad ends? How many donuts should I put aside for that event? Think a few hundreds of more? I need to go prepare ahead of time (bloodmobiles etc or even buy it needed). Just so I'm ready for a donut spending spree. Any speculations? Anyone figured anything out from the files as speculations? Thanks. I can't wait for that event. The first one was really good.

This tapper will be tapping super happy if this event happens. Those who have insight into the files only see them once on the server. This typically happens the same day the event launches. Highly doubt it will happen before this mini-event ends, but who knows.

I've been able to get by with 500 or less donuts per event lately. I don't pick up everything though.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    I've been able to get by with 500 or less donuts per event lately. I don't pick up everything though.

Yes, break yourself of the urge to be a completionist, and it helps a lot. I mostly pick up new characters, skins for freemium characters that don't have premium skins, and then only buildings or decorations I REALLY want.
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    josebot533 wrote:

The norm for events is about 1000 to 1200 donuts. But since people are abusing the free donuts (and gloating on here) we might be looking at maybe 2000 from now on.

What exactly are people abusing? At worst, the opening day glitch was something to take advantage of.

As for Superheroes. IF it happens, it won't be until this current thing ends.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Do you think it will hit before chiliad ends? How many donuts should I put aside for that event? Think a few hundreds of more? I need to go prepare ahead of time (bloodmobiles etc or even buy it needed). Just so I'm ready for a donut spending spree. Any speculations? Anyone figured anything out from the files as speculations? Thanks. I can't wait for that event. The first one was really good.

It's a fictional event at this moment. No one knows if it will even happen, never mind when.
  • bluntcard
    3857 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Why has it been decided that there is going to be a Super Hero's second event?
    Is there some indication somewhere or has someone just decided it shall be?

I kinda hope there isn't another one because we already did that.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bluntcard wrote:

Why has it been decided that there is going to be a Super Hero's second event?
    Is there some indication somewhere or has someone just decided it shall be?

I kinda hope there isn't another one because we already did that.

There was a hint in the latest takedown from EA. Some are speculating that the wording in the hint eludes to a superheroes 2 event.

2016-05-31-12-20-51.png?w=500&h=888
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Apparently a French play store teaser announced that. I'm just quoting from forum posts. "Super-Heros " apparently was mentioned
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Also, it may take time to find, but the superhero event ended with a hint that we may see a second in the future... Mind you it's a year later but still.

Of course no one knows for sure yet.
  • bluntcard
    3857 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Ah, OK, thanks :D
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    josebot533 wrote:

What exactly are people abusing? At worst, the opening day glitch was something to take advantage of.

As for Superheroes. IF it happens, it won't be until this current thing ends.

They don't see that as taking advantage. You're running a company and trying to sell a product. Donuts. Here comes a glitch (40 000xp) for 3 donuts. 1000 - 10000 donuts in some case. 2400 is 100 dollars. 10000 donuts is over 400 dollars. 10 people 4000 dollars. Et cetera.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bluntcard wrote:

Ah, OK, thanks :D

No problem.

Shhh, I'm avoiding doing weekend chores... have plenty of time :)
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Level 60's xp wasn't a glitch. They didn't realize they had made it too easy.
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It was a glitch for me. I didn't earn one donut but got locked out for 2 days... Sadly I will have to payback the extra donuts other people earned as they doubtlessly will increase price in everything...
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The lockout was a glitch. The low xp threshold was working as it was designed to.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    That doesn't mean a thing. I'm betting there will never be a super hero 2 update. :lol:

People always start to see the wildest things in EA's wording and all.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    That doesn't mean a thing. I'm betting there will never be a super hero 2 update. :lol:

More importantly, who's Gary :lol::lol:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Gary, Indiana was the birthplace of Michael Jackson, whose death was recently used to great effect by his family. I predict a Michael Jackson based event, complete with Tito and LaToya.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    More importantly, who's Gary :lol::lol:

In March, in the teaser for the Wild West event, it said:

o0xeK.png

When that came out, I had this theory:

THIS "Gary" from EA would make ... sense ... especially the part where it says part of his job description is to "manage and mentor a team of artists while providing their daily workload"

(NOTE: Especially because the teaser says that Gary wants to send them on a "team-building low ropes course" )

PQR4T63.jpg

And NOW, the end-of-event teaser says that Gary took his work computer on vacation.

Sounds like Gary is A Really Cool Guy To Work For. :)
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @ForumNerds thanks - I knew I read the name Gary somewhere before!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!