EA Forums - Banner

Turtles?????

1235Next

Replies

• mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've been getting nothing but pharmaceuticals.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I average about 20 turtles and have played around 8 times. I got a cane field and two stonecutter walls.
  • monicalord
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow...now I feel really lucky. I played 4 games... first 2 games I got a cane field and then the elder god. Then came on the forums all ticked off that my next 2 games I got nothing but pills and thinking "well that can't be right!"....but now I'll stop complaining!
  • thetim37889
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm doing about 75 per round. I recently blew up my town and I have kept the roads concentrated to a small section of town. I'm hoping this will help out in future events.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've gotten:
    -2 walls
    -elder god
    -cane field

I can't seem to tap any better than about 30, most times I come closer to 20. Lately I've kind of stopped trying. Other than pills (I'm long done with SH), what is the point? The prizes seem independent of how many turtles you tap (I got the big prize - elder god - with 17 turtles).

Aside from personal high scores (my totals are just shamed when I look at this board), there's not much incentive to tap a lot of turtles...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I won a free hieroglyph wall yeah! And put it in storage with the @100+ stored reserves.
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The turtles do mainly appear on roads

If you want to get the max pills ...... remove roads from around your town. Then make a square of roads and the turtles will appear there.

10 road pieces x 6 pieces should be plenty and you will have about 30ish to start and more will keep appearing as you clear turtles .... easy to get 50+
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    After a lonnng period of not winning anything, I got the Light-Up Elder God. I would also like some Pumpkin Patches since I do not have any of those. Too bad this is probably the last day to get this stuff.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    LPN said the game continues after the end of the chili event. I would guess that they will change the payouts at some point. Yesterday I got another Elder God, but that was after rushing a couple games. Still only getting about 25-30 turtles. I wonder how many one has to tap to get 10 pharmaceuticals...I think that's the cap?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The turtles do mainly appear on roads

If you want to get the max pills ...... remove roads from around your town. Then make a square of roads and the turtles will appear there.

10 road pieces x 6 pieces should be plenty and you will have about 30ish to start and more will keep appearing as you clear turtles .... easy to get 50+

I'm tempted to do this, but as it's only thirty seconds maybe twice a day, leaving my town without roads doesn't seem worth it. Especially as the pprizes you can win are based on odds, not number of turtles.
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Muhsterino wrote:
    Early on I received 3 walls and an Elder God, now my game seems to be stuck on pumpkin patches when it awards a prize. How is everyone else doing?

Main town - cane field, possibly 2 walls, pumpkin patch
    Race town - cane field and 4 walls (easier to check on here as I didn't play the events these items were from)
    I have played about 10 games on each town.

Congrats on getting the Elder God, haven't heard of many getting this elusive prize :D

I got the Elder God on my first go, at first I thought I already had it, turns out I had the balloon. This is unique, right?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Got 3 walls so far. What am I supposed to do with that??

I do hope that this continues. The game says that it's for a limited time. I can always use more pharmaceuticals!

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Muhsterino wrote:
    Early on I received 3 walls and an Elder God, now my game seems to be stuck on pumpkin patches when it awards a prize. How is everyone else doing?

Main town - cane field, possibly 2 walls, pumpkin patch
    Race town - cane field and 4 walls (easier to check on here as I didn't play the events these items were from)
    I have played about 10 games on each town.

Congrats on getting the Elder God, haven't heard of many getting this elusive prize :D

I got the Elder God on my first go, at first I thought I already had it, turns out I had the balloon. This is unique, right?

1%XP and original cost was 20 donuts
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • TAC3101
    13 posts
    edited June 2016
    I keep consistently getting 55+ turtles by looking around for clusters of them. Usually they come up in clusters of 10 or more, and its not hard to tap them all.
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    LPN said the game continues after the end of the chili event. I would guess that they will change the payouts at some point. Yesterday I got another Elder God, but that was after rushing a couple games. Still only getting about 25-30 turtles. I wonder how many one has to tap to get 10 pharmaceuticals...I think that's the cap?

In LPN's walkthrough, in the dates section, it says that pills will continue as a prize until 22.6.
    44 turtles - 9 pills
    45 to 80 turtles - 10 pills
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!