EA Forums - Banner

Holy Foreshadowing Radioactive Man! (spoilers)

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    If it is the splash screen, wouldn't it be a first with no Homer on it?

The first would be the Terwilligers event. Sideshow Bob replaced Homer on it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wildjem wrote:
    It looks fake to me. Like a decent Photoshop job which is an obvious parody to one of the X-men movieposters . The font is not the kind Tapped out would use. And look at the first character and pieman: their lines are not straight at some parts, which is unusual if you compare it to other Simpson art. But that's just my opinion.

But other than that, i really hope the superheroes event will come.
    the app icon from the store looks too similar to it
    also remember, the quality is lower and different resolution due to it being on tablet. they get lower res. ones (or missing parts too)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • hbird999
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    there is no sky finger! its photo shopped
  • mickyar
    35 posts
    edited June 2016
    This been released yet? I don't have any update
  • barryriddl474
    4855 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    mickyar wrote:
    This been released yet? I don't have any update

No.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    hbird999 wrote:
    Sky finger is to the far right past Homer (aka Pieman). Scroll to the right.
    iP2eBJM.png

• notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Guess EA stole the graphics.
    x-men-522c557674d39.jpg
  • hbird999
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    hbird999 wrote:
    Sky finger is to the far right past Homer (aka Pieman). Scroll to the right.
    iP2eBJM.png

didn't see that
    thanks
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Fingers crossed for Stretch-Dude and Clobber Girl
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, I really hope Clobber girl is added this time, and also the Villian Charcoal Briquette.

I'm hoping we get an event worthy amount of new content, and not just a few new items and mostly old returning items from the last event.
  • 4junk3000
    6342 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    "Holy spoilers Batma... er, Non-copyrighted Man!"

Now you know why Kindle gets updated LAST. Doesn't understand "Do not open 'til..."

But this is exciting! Thanks for sharing! :D

Post edited by Unknown User on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wildjem wrote:
    It looks fake to me. Like a decent Photoshop job which is an obvious parody to one of the X-men movieposters . The font is not the kind Tapped out would use. And look at the first character and pieman: their lines are not straight at some parts, which is unusual if you compare it to other Simpson art. But that's just my opinion.

But other than that, i really hope the superheroes event will come.

Have you seen the icon yet? It looks...very not up to par.
  • Wildjem
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, but as a working artist myself you notice stuff that's out of place. The eyes on Pieman for instance. And even though the font may be the same according to another person who posted here, it would be the first time the use a (metal)skin on it. Which is very unlikely as it doesn't fit with the style of the tv show. That's why I think it's fake.
    That's why I think icon is probably fake too.

But I certainly expect a superheroes event.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wildjem wrote:
    Yes, but as a working artist myself you notice stuff that's out of place. The eyes on Pieman for instance. And even though the font may be the same according to another person who posted here, it would be the first time the use a (metal)skin on it. Which is very unlikely as it doesn't fit with the style of the tv show. That's why I think it's fake.
    That's why I think icon is probably fake too.

But I certainly expect a superheroes event.

I think there's a better chance it might have been a rough draft or test run released accidentally. I can't imagine why anyone would go through the trouble of creating all this and hacking the kindle store to release it. I mean, if you're going to go through that much trouble, at least hack the apple devices where more people will see it ;)
  • teddyandan410
    34 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have tried a forced update but TSTO hss disappeard from my kindle store a well.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I really wonder what could be added to qualify Superheroes for a 2nd event.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If the Superheroes 2 screen shown in this thread is any indicator, this may be a disappointing event. Pretty much all of the event screens these days show a lot of the new content that comes with the event. Do you see any new content in this screen? I don't. Maybe people who've said it's just a draft are right, but I suspect this is the actual final screen. If so, the new content might be pretty meager. I guess this shouldn't surprise us since it is a re-do of a past event on a specific topic. And over time, EA will have to get really creative to come up with new interesting content for veterans, or they'll just say screw it and call it a day.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I hope there's a Radioactive Man skin for Wolfcastle.
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If the Superheroes 2 screen shown in this thread is any indicator, this may be a disappointing event.

Your already ready to be dissapointed by a whole event only by seeing an early released screen that may or may not be real? You must be real fun at partys.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    I hope there's a Radioactive Man skin for Wolfcastle.

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.