EA Forums - Banner

What's your favourite?

emmcee1
8388 posts Member
I use to do a job with a traffic company that would have me count cars that went through a traffic stop to see if they needed to put a light in.... so I would say counting cars....but it sounds like something about fast and the furious related or something on those terms..... :shock:

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    There car shows on TV. Counting cars and fast n loud, they purchase old muscle cars and classic and restore them or deck them right out. Fast n loud, the cars go to auction as well.
  • RMVancleav710
    3531 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh...do t have TV.....:(
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Counting cars is brilliant mate. If I won the lottery I'd get a car and take it to counts customs. I find H0rny Mike and Roli funny.

Edits due to this forum not accepting a certain word
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Counting cars is brilliant mate. If I won the lottery I'd get a car and take it to counts customs. I find H0rny Mike and Roli funny.

Did you ever see the episode where * mike made the mini version of himself on the tricycle? Danny and ryans expressions were priceless.
  • smohqy
    2100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Herbie The Love Bug

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Car 54 Where Are You?

Speed Racer

Yes, I'm old.
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    emmcee1 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

Did you ever see the episode where * mike made the mini version of himself on the tricycle? Danny and ryans expressions were priceless.

Yeah mate that was hilarious. I like the episode where they done the * bus.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I liked the boat tail rivvy.
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    Fast and the Furious.

Top Gear.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2016
    Counting cars is a good show for sure

Fast n loud i watch time to time

Car Chasers i like watching as well

Used to watch Top Gear before it went down the drain big time with the new presenters :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I voted.
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Used to watch Top Gear before it went down the drain big time with the new presenters :roll:

Agreed, I still re-watch old episodes. By far favorite is when they try to kill the Toyota Pickup, or Toyota Hilux if you're across the pond.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah I like car chasers to, also loved top gear but the studio acting used to do my head in, Hammond thinks he is so funny but he is just a d!*.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    moxxee wrote:
    I voted.
    Did you get your sticker?

i_voted.gif
  • empathy77
    4139 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I do like Counting Cars but currently, the American Top Gear makes me laugh every time. These guys are great together.

img
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I voted lol
    My favorite right now is Street Outlaws, seriously addicted. I tell my FELLA " hey, it's Monday our show is on" lol
    Edit2: for the record I like the OKC crew.. NOT S.O.: New Orleans (which by the way they live in Mississippi...so idk about all that, plus annoying)

Also really enjoy Overhaulin', I liked it more when they straight up took a car and THEN said you've been overhauled but it's still a great thing they do every episode! Chip is so nice and talented.

Loved, loved the original Top Gear not the same without the old fellas and the American version is alright... That Tyler Foust actually does race cars I randomly stopped and watched a rally race the other day on tv and he won.

I like fast and loud too.. Richard is so ridiculous, if I hear its beer time or let her rip tater chip one more time! Hahaha

Edit:

slider-placehoder-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!