EA Forums - Banner

Monorail

I'd like to see it for sure :) Carriages for Donuts bet they would be expensive! lol

But the monorail would probably make peoples towns crash even more than they do already, still want it tho lol :D

Replies

• jamesfrench2219
    27 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sounds good.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'd like to see it for sure :) Carriages for Donuts bet they would be expensive! lol

But the monorail would probably make peoples towns crash even more than they do already, still want it tho lol :D

Yeap.. No more crashes, plz...

I think thats the reason that i do not expect next update.. Every update, makes my town crashes more and more... Grrr
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think thats the reason that i do not expect next update.. Every update, makes my town crashes more and more... Grrr

Same here!! Think it all the xtra items / details that come with it and everyones mad rush to get it lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Same here!! Think it all the xtra items / details that come with it and everyones mad rush to get it lol

Lol.. I dont rush.... And im a gentleman...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Lol.. I dont rush.... And im a gentleman...

Im in the matrix so have to everything as soon as i can lol
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think I've seen this thread more than my own reflection....
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013

:mrgreen: lol like it lol :mrgreen:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:mrgreen: lol like it lol :mrgreen:[/quote

And I'm always in the mirror! Hehehe
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:
    I'd like to see them introduce the monorail into Springfield. With the ability to customise your track. Maybe the track could be bought with money and the carriages with doughnuts. Would anyone else like that feature? Or would it take too much space to be worth it?

I agree! The good folks of North Haverbrook love theirs! Heck, it put them on the map!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.