EA Forums - Banner

Why did you choose your avatar?

Replies

• SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just love to see Homer's belly jiggle!!

It's like mine at the moment after all the christmas food!!

C'mon -- we saw the photos you posted! You can't be implying that you purposely chose the absolutely most flattering ones.

An accurate representation of yourself is what the internet is made of!

Ok, mine isn't really like that!

I just like to see Homer shake his "jelly" ! :oops:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Well, it is hypnotic! :shock:
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just love to see Homer's belly jiggle!!/quote]

WOOHOO look at that blubber fly!
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    dougsbeard wrote:
    I just love to see Homer's belly jiggle!!

WOOHOO look at that blubber fly!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013

It´s like a lava lamp!

But I love JAMVAN´s avatar, in case I didn´t already say it! The facial expression is priceless :mrgreen:
    Everytime I see it I have to giggle...
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    It´s like a lava lamp!

I have a lava lamp in my office. I find it calming and it has the added benefit of making people wonder when they visit.

That and my wife told me to either take it to the office or throw it out....
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It´s like a lava lamp!

I have a lava lamp in my office. I find it calming and it has the added benefit of making people wonder when they visit.

Ha, I too have a lava lamp in my office, came with the office and I am pretty happy with it, staying with me now.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    It´s like a lava lamp!

Ha, I too have a lava lamp in my office, came with the office and I am pretty happy with it, staying with me now.

"Came with the office"? What magical place do you work where they give you lava lamps?
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would love to have one in my office, but my boss would be slightly irritated. To say the least...
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would love to have one in my office, but my boss would be slightly irritated. To say the least...

You know what would help mellow out that harsh buzz?

A lava lamp!
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    It´s like a lava lamp!

"Came with the office"? What magical place do you work where they give you lava lamps?

...regional director of lava lamps 'r us
  • chaoshog
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    Indeedy, my hot marge is back :D
    After being told my ' random hot blonde' simpson looked like Bart with a pair of t1ts, I couldn't keep a traight face while looking at it :lol:

Hot Lisa would be a great addition :D
    just saying, I'm the guy who made your avatar, you got it from a DA account called Metahog, that's me;)
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013

It´s like a lava lamp!

But I love JAMVAN´s avatar, in case I didn´t already say it! The facial expression is priceless :mrgreen:
    Everytime I see it I have to giggle...
    [/quote]

Thanks again.

I was a child of the 80's, so I really didn't get into the lava lamp craze. I like the black light posters tho.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    chaoshog wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:
    Indeedy, my hot marge is back :D
    After being told my ' random hot blonde' simpson looked like Bart with a pair of t1ts, I couldn't keep a traight face while looking at it :lol:

Hot Lisa would be a great addition :D

just saying, I'm the guy who made your avatar, you got it from a DA account called Metahog, that's me;)

Off to deviantart I go...
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    I *just* created my avatar--the Simpsonized version of Rory Williams, the Dr. Who companion whose great strength is his loyalty. And his ability to totally rock the Roman Centurion look.

Hopefully I did it right. I guess the only way to find out is to post this!
    Edited to add: Well, poop.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    I *just* created my avatar--the Simpsonized version of Rory Williams, the Dr. Who companion whose great strength is his loyalty. And his ability to totally rock the Roman Centurion look.

And the silly arbitrary rules of the board denies you!

Seriously though. The forum requires posters to get upgraded before they can begin posting photos and have an avatar. Its a pretty random event, since its not necessarily tied to post count. Many active posters get upgraded on the 22nd of the month (no idea why).
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    I looove the reservoir simpsons!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine is pretty obvious, as I play TSTO on my iphone, but I couldn't find a good image anywhere so it's semi-homemade.

It's actually a screenshot of homer at the bar, where I removed everything but homer holding the iPhone. I only wish I'd kept the beer in the picture too!
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:

And the silly arbitrary rules of the board denies you!

Seriously though. The forum requires posters to get upgraded before they can begin posting photos and have an avatar. Its a pretty random event, since its not necessarily tied to post count. Many active posters get upgraded on the 22nd of the month (no idea why).

Pardon me while I silently weep in the corner until the 22nd. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!