Why did you choose your avatar?

124Next

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:
    I *just* created my avatar--the Simpsonized version of Rory Williams, the Dr. Who companion whose great strength is his loyalty. And his ability to totally rock the Roman Centurion look.

Hopefully I did it right. I guess the only way to find out is to post this!

And the silly arbitrary rules of the board denies you!

Seriously though. The forum requires posters to get upgraded before they can begin posting photos and have an avatar. Its a pretty random event, since its not necessarily tied to post count. Many active posters get upgraded on the 22nd of the month (no idea why).

Pardon me while I silently weep in the corner until the 22nd. :cry:

Be more active! Stop sulking in the corner... If you were more active you'd have been promoted already.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Or maybe not lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I picked my avatar because Pearl Jam is my favorite band, and it has a Simpsons reference. I really enjoy Lissa's method of picking a funny screenshot, and may steal that idea from time to time!
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:
    I *just* created my avatar--the Simpsonized version of Rory Williams, the Dr. Who companion whose great strength is his loyalty. And his ability to totally rock the Roman Centurion look.

Hopefully I did it right. I guess the only way to find out is to post this!

And the silly arbitrary rules of the board denies you!

Seriously though. The forum requires posters to get upgraded before they can begin posting photos and have an avatar. Its a pretty random event, since its not necessarily tied to post count. Many active posters get upgraded on the 22nd of the month (no idea why).

Pardon me while I silently weep in the corner until the 22nd. :cry:

Be more active! Stop sulking in the corner... If you were more active you'd have been promoted already.

Quote-y post about nothing to raise my post count. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!