• Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Sounds good, wouldn't mind another entrance to the squidport
    giphy.gif
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Love all this. Definitely need additional space. I had to search King Snorky. He's the upright dolphin that I've only seen in neighboring towns.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    vibra5 wrote:
    Carousel horses Marge

jabf03.jpg
    [/quote]

I would love a carousel!
  • lucajick
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Would fit perfectlly building moe's brewing & co with sam and larry as playable characters
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    00becker wrote:
    vibra5 wrote:
    Carousel horses Marge

jabf03.jpg

I would love a carousel![/quote]

Thank! :lol:

From che episodi "The Wife Aquatic"
  • wadebear
    3943 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    00becker wrote:
    EA, please give us a Squidport Chapter 2 Expansion. Ideas include:

More space
    2 more columns of ocean
    Rows. Rows go East/West, Columns go North,/South.

Yes I'm being nit picky. Sue me.
    00becker wrote:
    Added functionality
    Ornate Pier able to move east of the mountains
    Yacht Club able to move east of the mountains
    Yes please! It irks me so much I can't move them there.
    00becker wrote:
    More buildings placeable on Squidport, including Homer's House of Cards, Gaming Moe's, Cletus's Dice Den, Beer'n'brawl
    The Beer -n- Brawl is already placeable on the boardwalk. Are you thinking of some other building maybe?
    00becker wrote:
    Returning content (limited time)
    Yellow Submersible
    Yes please. Need it for my 3rd game (didn''t have the donuts at the time).
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Cool ideas. I would like a few more rows of ocean. Some of the Springfield Heights luxury ships look awkward in such a small body of water.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    They definitely need to bring back Yellow Submarine for those who missed it. It is by far my favorite decoration in the game because it gives me more SP tiles, which equates to more space for my stuff to go.

I wish that we could put anything on the SP. I see no reason why I can't have Burns' Mansion on SP if I want. Same goes for the pavement and dirt restrictions. They are just idiotic IMO.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    00becker wrote:
    EA, please give us a Squidport Chapter 2 Expansion. Ideas include:

More space
    2 more columns of ocean
    Rows. Rows go East/West, Columns go North,/South.

Yes I'm being nit picky. Sue me.

But as a Californian, I still can't get past the notion that coastlines are supposed to run North/South. I should probably move to Cannes. I hear their coastline runs East/West.

(New Springfield motto: "Just like Cannes. Without the French." )

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • wadebear
    3943 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    But as a Californian, I still can't get past the notion that coastlines are supposed to run North/South. I should probably move to Cannes. I hear their coastline runs East/West.
    Or you could just move to the Gulf Coast. Like Mobile Alabama or somewheres around thar.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If the yellow sub had a mission called "Collect Hot Pants" and you could dump hot pants in the bay for it to swim around and collect like the roomba, that would turn the yellow sub into something awesome.

But as things currently stand, I'm going to continue not getting the yellow submarine even if they throw it at us and it lands on me; I'd still turn my head the other way, go into denial, and pretend something else was crushing me instead of the sub. (That sub is not an appealing purchase.) (Unless you like it a lot, which of course makes it awesome and the best purchase ever in any possible universe).
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I agree with all the ideas. I don't even understand why they haven't really covered the pier really....there is so much they could add. And the stuff doesn't even need to be animated if they are worried about that. Giving us more "ocean" to add to it.

I noticed this too that they can add.
    Paradise_PierSimpsonsSign_zpsmuf9gxq0.png
    And just having more than 1 entrance would be really nice.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • smohqy
    2104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Or you could just move to the Gulf Coast. Like Mobile Alabama or somewheres around thar.

Stuck in Mobile with the Springfield blues again.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've been asking for water expansions for a while. Having only 2 rows of water tiles doesn't make sense, especially considering the amount of water items we have.

I wish they made it that you could add sea based items on water tiles. Also what's up with still not being able to connect water tiles to the sea? This shouldn't be an issue this far into having the sea in the game.

So to sum up, they need to add a few more rows of water tiles. Allow sea based items to be placed on water tiles inland. And finally give us options to connect water tiles to the sea.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Rich0913, I missed your suggestion earlier 'cause I was too busy laughing at Wiggum and the hot pants :)

Another Squidport entrance would be grand. Or maybe single-tile pier connections to the beach? I'd like to be able to build my marina separate from the Squidport shopping district.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    I agree with all the ideas. I don't even understand why they haven't really covered the pier really....there is so much they could add. And the stuff doesn't even need to be animated if they are worried about that. Giving us more "ocean" to add to it.

I noticed this too that they can add.
    Paradise_PierSimpsonsSign_zpsmuf9gxq0.png
    And just having more than 1 entrance would be really nice.

Nice option for another pier entrance. And is that the love tester thing from Moe's beside a mechanical pony ride? Both of these would make nice additions to the Squidport too :)
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'd love a Squidport expansion, but one thing I would really like is a separate pier for boats and warehouses. The Old Abandoned Warehouse is a great building, but it looks sorely out of place on an upscale promenade. We need a separate boardwalk for an actual industrial area.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!