EA Forums - Banner

13 million shy of 1 billion and other random thoughts!

1 billion, that's very impressive. Is your next goal 1 trillion?

Replies

• InsuranceGuy1974
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Never say never! My guess is that some point they will expand the Springfield Heights Challenge to 2 billion.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh, I thought you had reached 1 billion of in-game cash :oops:
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    1 billion, that's very impressive.

:thumbup: Congratulations in advance!
    Is your next goal 1 trillion?

:shock: Oh, the horror...
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • johncolombo
    11565 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Never say never! My guess is that some point they will expand the Springfield Heights Challenge to 2 billion.

you can already get to 2 Billion. That is the current max.

Congrats on almost making it to 1 Billion, it is a grind but feels so good when you hit the mark!
    :-)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    Oh, I thought you had reached 1 billion of in-game cash :oops:

I thought he was talking about donuts. :oops:
  • devilhunt1449
    3721 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Congratulations on the almost 1 billion, I made it to about 1.8 billion ( took advantage of the building glitch ) but then was just so bored with the grind that I just gave up on it.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow! 1 billion!? :shock:

I'm still trying to break the 30 million mark myself. Good job!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    In terms of random thoughts, it would be cool if we could somehow trade charcacters and items with other users. Been round pretty much since day 1 and still loving the game!

Would be cool, but I can't see this ever happening. The exploitation factor is too great there, people making feeder towns to burn through the first few levels, buying white picket fences (or other cheap item) and sending to their main town to "trade" for a worthless item. Feeder town is abandoned and a new one is created.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • opalml869
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yay, early congrats! I hope to someday...very far off someday...to get there. Happy about my progress too, just wrapping up SH tonight at $348 million so I can concentrate on any upcoming (superhero - squeee) event. Wrapped up = max storage, so I don't get the annoying job prompts.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    In terms of random thoughts, it would be cool if we could somehow trade charcacters and items with other users. Been round pretty much since day 1 and still loving the game!

Would be cool, but I can't see this ever happening. The exploitation factor is too great there, people making feeder towns to burn through the first few levels, buying white picket fences (or other cheap item) and sending to their main town to "trade" for a worthless item. Feeder town is abandoned and a new one is created.

Edit - nevermind. I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    you can already get to 2 Billion. That is the current max.
    Is this a confirmed fact? I noticed I have a neighbor who is at exactly 2bn. I thought they were just being kooky (like me). What happens when you hit 2bn; does none of the SH purchases add to the total?

opalml869 wrote:
    Yay, early congrats! I hope to someday...very far off someday...to get there. Happy about my progress too, just wrapping up SH tonight at $348 million so I can concentrate on any upcoming (superhero - squeee) event. Wrapped up = max storage, so I don't get the annoying job prompts.
    Good idea. Though task assignment is usually done from the new buildings so I don't think it matters much.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.