EA Forums - Banner

New event update now on ios!

124Next

Replies

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The first 17 neighbours drop goodies if you tap the criminals in their towns. Currently it's brass knuckles.
    Why? Why did I go ahead and do my visits this morning when I knew I wouldn't be able to do them until after they fix (or at least work on) our internet tomorrow?

Why!
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Kindle is up!! Downloading now :lol:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Slow download. One of the slowest updates so far...
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    Is it really that freaking hard to organize updates to hit all platforms at the same time? ><

EA has no control over the vendors. Each vendor has a different workload and testing procedure before releasing an update.

Yes, it is annoying iOs always comes first, maybe we need to send feedback to Play Store & Amazon.

This has nothing to do with the vendors. When a publisher pushes an update to the Playstore it's Android wide. System updates are vendor checked. Not app updates.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I am like an ex-smoker, standing next to a smoker, inhaling second hand smoke or like the child of vegans pressing his nose against the window of a McDonalds.

I wanna have the update too!!! :cry::cry::cry:
  • AyraGray
    88 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    mattruns84 wrote:

Slow download. One of the slowest updates so far...

Same for Android. Took a long time to download.
  • HawleyBDB
    1052 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    What do the little blue squares you get from Burn's summer mansion do???
    Username: KidHawley
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HawleyBDB wrote:

You can use them to upgrade Burn's Summer Manion to increase the tap radius. Not sure if there are other rewards with future upgrades.
  • HawleyBDB
    1052 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HawleyBDB wrote:

You can use them to upgrade Burn's Summer Manion to increase the tap radius. Not sure if there are other rewards with future upgrades.

Ahhh got ya, thanks man :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The first 17 neighbours drop goodies if you tap the criminals in their towns. Currently it's brass knuckles.

for some reason I decided to visit neighbors yesterday for the first time in a long time, so I have about 20 mins till I can do visits.
    Ha! I noticed your graffiti handy work :lol:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    Yay
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016

for some reason I decided to visit neighbors yesterday for the first time in a long time, so I have about 20 mins till I can do visits.

what can I say, I love to vandalize buildings, LOL. I will not however tap anyone's corn.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Now that its on android---yay
    Am I the only one that thinks this new city thing they gave us doesn't go with ANY of what is in the game....I know they are going with a "darker" spin but I hope they give us more to go with it so it doesn't feel out of place like it does now.

I placed it in my Poor Town area....
    TSTO-Replaced%20New%20spot.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016

what can I say, I love to vandalize buildings, LOL. I will not however tap anyone's corn.
    I've only grown corn once, thanks to this forum and a little timing, it took about 45 seconds :shock:
  • HawleyBDB
    1052 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Half way through my neighbours and I've stopped getting knuckle dusters and cards... Is that right??
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Half way through my neighbours and I've stopped getting knuckle dusters and cards... Is that right??
    Probably, there's usually a daily limit.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Probably, there's usually a daily limit.

first I was getting both plus cash, then only brass Knuckles plus cash, then cash. I only got as far as the B's before I hit cash only. I think someone said you can collect new game currency for 17 towns.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • HawleyBDB
    1052 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Awesome, thanks both, thought my game was glitching or something!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.