EA Forums - Banner

Are the patches out yet?

2Next

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This update is pretty unstable and laggy. Hopefully it gets better.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Noticed today before crashes on my iPad that for a brief moment the screen freezes and my town is full of bandits from the Western event. :shock:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    So far, since the down load, I can assign dual tasks to whoever I have at the Spookie Campfire, Outdoor Stage, and Saloon. :shock: also major crashing trying to do friend visits. :evil:

On Android and getting the dual tasks at the Outdoor Stage, dont set task at anything else. No crashes or other things mentioned in this thread so far thankfully other then dual tasks at Outdoor Stage
  • johncolombo
    11341 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    I stored the nightmare pile and when I brought it back out it started the quests for it again. Is that new or part of the old repeating quest line glitch that everyone had.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    74hands wrote:
    Got a full lock up after playing Where's Maggie?. Found her but just when I tapped to collect the reward, a full screen lock that was only cured by a hard reset.

I had that too - I hadn't found her though, couldn't hear the sucking over the music!
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    Odd, I haven't experienced any issues with this update at all. I'm lovin it.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Odd, I haven't experienced any issues with this update at all. I'm lovin it.
    same
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Everything is stable for me except the game crashes every time I return from a friend visit. Not a big deal just a little annoying.

My patch request is to fix the inventory/purchasing menu not holding its place. I read it was supposed to be fix a while ago but still doesn't work right for me. Super Annoying!! :evil:

Edit: returning from KL also causes the game to crash. Getting more annoying
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Freeze, Stop, Reboot and Sync with KL. Hope EA fixes these flaws soon.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I stored the nightmare pile and when I brought it back out it started the quests for it again. Is that new or part of the old repeating quest line glitch that everyone had.
    Do you have to do all the quests over again to get their costumes?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!