• Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's large... But fits in with my slums
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm hoping we'll get more buildings to accompany it as the event goes on.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's not so easy to design with when we get these big-footprint buildings, especially when there is such a shortage of land. It would go OK if we got the rest of the Heights land released, then it could be put in that top corner and stuff built down from it. As things stand I'll probably be storing the alley after the event but will see how it goes with whatever else we get.

For now, other grungy stuff that might work with it is Moe's, the prison, police station, itchy&scratchy studios, Springfield arms, legit businessman's club, lots of barbed wire fencing, concrete walls, rubbish piles, prison bus, apu's jeep, debris, dumpsters and bins. The monorail track looks alright going round it as well for that inner-city vibe.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I stuck it in a bare spot in the heights for now until I can figure out what to do with in. Same thing with Burn's summer mansion, which is also on the large side. I keep an open secrion of land up there for this very situation. Works well if you have the space to burn. I last used it with the pro shop.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Johnny2bd
    671 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It looks pretty cool but the size is ridiculous. Right now it's being voted 'most likely to be dumped into the inventory after the event is over.'
  • intbananas
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm using it as a backlot for the Krustylu Studios, with the buildings looking so shallow that just seemed to be the obvious home for it.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I used it as if it was a stage set for my movie section of town. Things like that just look to tacky otherwise so it's just a stage for fight scenes. Or you could try putting a building in front of it or 2 so it covers the off grey alley way.

Either way hope this gives ideas.
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    It looks pretty cool but the size is ridiculous. Right now it's being voted 'most likely to be dumped into the inventory after the event is over.'

this^^
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I attached it to the side of my tetanus terminal and used some parts to build around it. Needs some work but I think it fits!
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    Seeing as I have a small parcel of land right now, only lvl 40 and haven't been expanding much, I think it is ridiculously huge and annoying to place. Though I'm sure once I expand I'll be able to tie it into a "slum" area.
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, this is an awkward building to place. If we don't have matching buildings for this, it is likely to be a short-term decoration. Can't have a one block slum area.

In another part of the city.....

I just got a new Radmobile and placed it by the Googolpex as a movie prop.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's not very appealing but I just stuck it in my poor section.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The scale relates to the direct need of hosting battles. Having said that, they could have adjusted the scale down some and when a battle is activated the player zooms in (sort of what it does now) to enlarge the scope of the scene. Time to be creative and find a way to make it work --- or ---- post event simply store it when that option becomes available. No biggy.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like it, wish they would have also added the Sprooklyn Bridge, Dregs and other buildings from when Lisa visited Sprooklyn.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like how detailed it is, but due to being in a different style then most Simpsons stuff is its hard to fit in anywhere. So far I've placed it in an empty corner so its easy to spot and look for nearby criminals. I don't have a district that could fit this thing as of yet, and its taking quite a lot of space.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!