EA Forums - Banner

PSA - How to Animate Any Building

2Next

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I've trapped him in the bad dream house with his 12 hour task for some time now. Great hints with his other tasks
    Lucille B's 24 Hr Rob a house will animate the Bad Dream House also. Then you can use the Wise Guy's 10 hour to animate a business.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I've trapped him in the bad dream house with his 12 hour task for some time now. Great hints with his other tasks
    Lucille B's 24 Hr Rob a house will animate the Bad Dream House also. Then you can use the Wise Guy's 10 hour to animate a business.

His 24 hour task will animate any restaurant, I had him in Up,Up and Buffet a few days ago.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

His 24 hour task will animate any restaurant, I had him in Up,Up and Buffet a few days ago.
    I didn't know that had an animation! Thanks, will try it next.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Turban Outfitters!
    Just lit up Turban Outfitters for the 2nd time ever!!!!! Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. It took some work. Had to make him walk across the water to the port.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    can wise guy animate dr lennys lab?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.