EA Forums - Banner

A message just to my neighbours...

Prev1
8) ,ok peru, will do this, have a nice trip and no stress for work!

Ps :will NOT delete you

Replies

• mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ahhh, Peru, your unique brand of snark and sass -- which I call sass-snark! -- will be missed.

Have a good trek.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Though I'm not your neighbor, have fun trekking. Stay safe and don't forget to eat when you're busy. How about somebody feed funzo and burns monster to SLH? :mrgreen:
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Just wanted to let you know that after tomorrow, I am going to be very busy with work for the next three weeks and I am also doing a spot of mountain and jungle trekking. As such, I will not be playing much and rarely visiting the forum. What I'm saying is please don't delete me, I wil be back.

Could someone please feed SLT whilst I am away, oh, and could you also feed the Funzos and the Mr Burns Monster? On second thoughts, just feeding the dog will be absolutely fine.

I kept 6 friends on my one main account and you were one of them. You're not going anywhere.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You can't have fun or a life outside this forum. ... Deleted!

You my friend, have fun on your trekking. Be safe!

P.s. I won't delete forum friends
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ahhh, Peru, your unique brand of snark and sass -- which I call sass-snark! -- will be missed.

Have a good trek.

Agreed!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes, enjoy the time off, maybe you will have accepted the invite that you so crassly asked for (kidding of course)
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Enjoy man. I'll keep on eye on your town and feed SLH
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I read that wrong. I thought you were giving massages to your friends. I'm slightly disappointed now, but wish you happy travels just the same. See you soon!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I read that wrong. I thought you were giving massages to your friends. I'm slightly disappointed now, but wish you happy travels just the same. See you soon!

:lol::lol::lol:

If that was true........
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Just wanted to let you know that after tomorrow, I am going to be very busy with work for the next three weeks and I am also doing a spot of mountain and jungle trekking. As such, I will not be playing much and rarely visiting the forum. What I'm saying is please don't delete me, I wil be back.

Could someone please feed SLT whilst I am away, oh, and could you also feed the Funzos and the Mr Burns Monster? On second thoughts, just feeding the dog will be absolutely fine.

You want us to feed the Funzos and Burns Monster to SLH? Consider it done!

Have fun and I'd never delete you.
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    None of you are my neighbors but I certainly get a lmao moment when I read your posts. Especially this one:

Have a blast and I'm sure they will make sure to feed your pets... :mrgreen::D
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    I´m in for the massage!
    Oh, my bad...
    Have a nice trip and come back soon!
    We´ll take care of your SF!
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    hey, im not your friend but have a great trip :)
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    sk3ly wrote:
    hey, im not your friend but have a great trip :)

We´re all friends here! Welcome sk3ly!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Send us a post card
    Is there anyone out there?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lll3lucky wrote:
    None of you are my neighbors but I certainly get a lmao moment when I read your posts. Especially this one:

Have a blast and I'm sure they will make sure to feed your pets... :mrgreen::D

Who's fault is that? Hmmm!
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Consider them fed my friend - except for the Burns Monster - he'll be fed to the Volcano....maybe I'm not the best SF-sitter after all?

Looking forward to your triumphant return to real life (i.e. Springfield's Tapped Out Forum)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    *deletes Peruhomer*

Oh wow, your name is actually saved on my phone on autocorrect. You have defied grammar. Congrats.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hey ;-) I'm not one of ur neighboureenos but ur adventures sound exciting :P safe travels dude. Enjoy :-) :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Hope you have a good time mate :) dont worry i'll make sure the Burns Monster is feed and watered throughly for you! Hate for you to come back and he not be there anymore i know you would never forgive me if anything happened to him lol :mrgreen:

Make sure you post some pics of your journey (views etc)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!