EA Forums - Banner

Netflix Dramas

Prev1
juliet603
17879 posts Member
Orange is the New Black is great. So is Suits, it's actually way better than you think it'd be.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    House of Cards is really good, too. A bit scary how realistic it might be, as well.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Grace and Frankie!!! :wink:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm watching Peaky Blinders at the moment. I've just started this tbh, although it only has seasons 1&2, doesn't have Season 3 yet :roll:

"Banshee" is a good series to watch although its not on Netflix, personally i don't like Netflix as it hardly has anything on it compared to the US version.
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Is that a serious suggestion, or a joke suggestion? Cos I swear to god, if I start watching it and it's bad... :P
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I would give Peppa Pig a try! Hear it's hella great!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Better Call Saul, although I believe only the first season is available for streaming on Netflix in the U.S.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    mwdalton wrote:

Is that a serious suggestion, or a joke suggestion? Cos I swear to god, if I start watching it and it's bad... :P

its a serious suggestion....my husband and I watched the first season and loved it, well I loved it anyways its not daredevil or anything but my husband did like it so theres that...but yah really good!!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm watching Peaky Blinders at the moment. I've just started this tbh, although it only has seasons 1&2, doesn't have Season 3 yet :roll:

I love how a UK show on Netflix doesn't have the third season on the UK Netflix, but we have it on the American Netflix. :P I would have thought the UK would be ahead in the episodes. :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I love how a UK show on Netflix doesn't have the third season on the UK Netflix, but we have it on the American Netflix. :P I would have thought the UK would be ahead in the episodes. :lol:

That's cos Netflix over here is total poo! So not worth the money :evil:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That's cos Netflix over here is total poo! So not worth the money :evil:

So no spoilers? :twisted:

Ooh, they just added episode 7 of Sherlock season 3 to Netflix...I've been waiting for that to have something for what seems like an eternity. :mrgreen:

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Krusty I watched Better Call Saul so all up to date on that :thumbup:

@Neo I tried Peaky Blinders but couldn't get into it at all.

Orange is the New Black - I don't think my bf would watch that with me.

@RMV Frankie and Grace is actually on my 'to watch' list but isn't it a comedy rather than a drama? That's what I thought from the description :?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    @RMV Frankie and Grace is actually on my 'to watch' list but isn't it a comedy rather than a drama? That's what I thought from the description :?

A comedy!? :shock: But RMV doesn't like comedies!? :lol:

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

Better call Saul was really good :)

Try a show called "Banshee" its not on Netflix but i can give you a place to watch it, that show is really good :)
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

its more drama then comedy....you have to watch it to say one way another....it has its funny parts but all in all if you look at the content its more drama....
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

But sometimes it works in precisely the opposite fashion. As a case in point, I was earlier indirectly referencing the second season of Better Call Saul. It’s not available for streaming on Netflix within the U.S. (although it’s an AMC series), but is in Europe.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

Oh, your boyfriend will enjoy it. If only for the adult content, if ya know what I mean. But I'm male and would still watch it even if it had no adult content.

I'm not really sure what a drama is, but as far as non-comedy's go, I'd suggest Leverage. It's one of my favorite series. I've watch and re-watched it 4 times now.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Ooh, they just added episode 7 of Sherlock season 3 to Netflix...I've been waiting for that to have something for what seems like an eternity. :mrgreen:

I just watched that a couple nights ago when our cable went out.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

its more drama then comedy....you have to watch it to say one way another....it has its funny parts but all in all if you look at the content its more drama....

You mean like how desperate housewives is a comedy-drama type thing? It only has short episodes doesn't it? I'll have to finally take a look lol, it's been on my list since it came out :P

@Neo my bf knows where to download stuff so I'll ask him about that thanks!

@Dire OITNB has also been on my list forever so at some point I'll put an episode on, unfortunately from what I've seen there aren't any women who would interest my bf in it though :lol: maybe I've just seen uggo clips! :lol:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2016
    Daredevil (even if you don't like superheroes), Doctor Who if you like sci-fi, and Sherlock.
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.