EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else really struggling with this event?

2Next

Replies

• hbird999
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    you might be crashing due to storage issues- try getting rid of unused apps or anything else you may not need anymore (emails texts) excreta
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    With Social Battles yes. I crafted the Bookstore yesterday, should have the Collector's Car tomorrow. Also got Old King Coal tonight, but I tap 3-5 times a day.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm glad they brought back the bonus donuts
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    With a few exceptions I think most users have by now figured out the strategies necessary for the fight contests. Where this event really differs from some of the recent big ones is in its emphasis on the social component. While I'm not opposed to that idea on principle, if the game programmers are going to go that route then they need to do a better job of ensuring that all users can access the servers without crashing their games. And if they can’t, then they need to retreat back to the position whereby neighbor visits may help in garnering prizes, etc., but aren’t critical in doing so.
  • battlefieldID194
    154 posts
    edited June 2016
    I second the crashing! very frustrating.

But for OP, remember that losing fights actually wins more money. Each loss earns some event currency.

How best to explain this: if you send up 3 guys and win the fight, you get 350 brass knuckles. If you send up 1 guy at at time and lose twice before eventually winning you get 50 + 50 + 350 brass knuckles. You can't lose.

If you want to win, I think of it like this: strength beats brains in a physical fight (just like real life); brains beats tech (think like the move 2001 and Dave defeating Hal); tech beats strength (machine guns, anyone?)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!