EA Forums - Banner

Gil deal missing

jbw431
55 posts Member
Same here, it was there earlier and just disappered. It showed still have 5 days to go when it's still there :cry:
One on getter for the clickity clack please

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Contact EA on this one, they still haven't fixed the duff garden issue.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Add Teddy Roosevelt w/park to the missing Gil deals! I would really like to get this! Grrrr!
  • Zozobras
    602 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Contact EA on this one, they still haven't fixed the duff garden issue.

I'm missing Gil's deal in two of my towns (Zozobras and Shinydoll) and I've tried to get in touch with EA. After being given the round a round I got fed up and gave up. If they can't bother, why should l? I'll save me money.
    :?
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • cmeyer1974
    1 posts
    edited June 2016
    Same here. I did contact EA, and they said that they are aware of this, but there is no solution yet :(
  • cccjc74
    2 posts
    edited June 2016
    Same here. Last two Gil deals lasted about two days and then disappeared. I was considering Teddy, but disappeared. Guess EA has enough purchases.
  • nursedobhran
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Just like the previous 2 Gil's Deals, the Teddy Gil's Deal has vanished for many players, myself included. Personally I'm deeply offended by these carrot on a stick disappearing store items. I spent 2 hours I can never get back again talking with EA "Customer Support" who finally eventually told me that EA "Customer Support" has no access to reporting such glitches to the Developers, and that all we can do is complain enough in the Forums and Boards that the Developers finally notice and are bothered enough to care and come down out of their ivory tower long enough to finally do something. We really need to find a way to turn the screws on EA to make them finally initiate viable customer support and to promptly respond to such glitches, instead of the current protocol of hiding away and ignoring problems. I suggest we start an online peitition in the Forum of players vowing to never make in App purchases until viable Customer Support in initiated and maintained. Just sayin'...
  • nursedobhran
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Devs! Come down from your ivory towers and fix the missing Teddy Gil's Deal!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!