EA Forums - Banner

KEM farming advice (AKA Mysterious PM thread)

Replies

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    Okay Google can't tell me what KEM farming is but I'm damn well interested although my lvl is a mere 103 not 939 seems to be privy I need a pm so pm away

I'm in need of active neighbours add me up :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • superefrain7
    262 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I would like a pm as well. Thanks a lot
  • stormykepy
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    PM please, and thank you.
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Guys search back along the threads there is some great advice re: KEM farming.
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    I tried can you locate and add link to thread ?
  • 168seanang168
    41 posts
    edited June 2016
    Hi James can I have a PMS too please? Thank you
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    PMs sent, if I missed anyone just comment again.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Here's one thread, it's by jabba, there's probably more but this is the one I usually go straight to because it has the tables at the start.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10412144.page
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    edited June 2016

For Jabba's KEM thread, click the link in my signature.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jamesj9371 wrote:
    I spend down to zero dollars. If you have a large multiplier: buying more chances at donuts is a waste of money--spend that money on KEM farming--you will get more donuts.
    Is there any way to make it faster to build a whole bunch of kems?

I've tried lots of ways, and this is the fastest I've found:
    I lay them down like a typewriter. I start building KEMs in the top left corner of Springfield, so each time I click build the game instantly moves one space downright. I click build repeatedly until I hit the far right side, then I scroll all the way back left, and start another line just below the first line.

Remember to build 21 Krusty Burgers every twelve hours too.

Don't forget the double donut game per level up easter egg.

I'm so confused...can you please explain why to build 21 krusty burgers? and .........i'm such a rookie; what is Kems? AND what's the double donut easter egg...sorry :(
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    PMs sent, if I missed anyone just comment again.

can I ge ta PM
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Kem is the shopping Kmart store where Apu comes from or works at when you send him to tasks. Buildings get more expensive as you buy more (same for kem or krusty burgers) but the first few are super cheap. So they build them to get the xp, sell, rinse and repeat. They are farming for level ups or bonus donut boxes. If you keep building just a few kem, log in every 4 hours, finish the building get the xp then sell all and rebuild, it is a cheap way to level up (but needs LOTS of patience). Many threads talked about it you can search. I personally found it too tiring and burnt out as I do it in massive scales (few hundreds kems every round) so I decided to stick with older methods.
  • BlackFloppyDisk
    774 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Kem is the shopping Kmart store where Apu comes from or works at when you send him to tasks. Buildings get more expensive as you buy more (same for kem or krusty burgers) but the first few are super cheap. So they build them to get the xp, sell, rinse and repeat. They are farming for level ups or bonus donut boxes. If you keep building just a few kem, log in every 4 hours, finish the building get the xp then sell all and rebuild, it is a cheap way to level up (but needs LOTS of patience). Many threads talked about it you can search. I personally found it too tiring and burnt out as I do it in massive scales (few hundreds kems every round) so I decided to stick with older methods.

You forgot the part about turning on the XP collider, and KEM / XP / donut farming is intended for players at level 939. If you are not at level 939, you will only get 1 donut for clearing the XP bar, you will not get the bonuts game. However, you could use the same method to reach level 939 faster, to start getting bonuts.
  • 1TheFrankGrimes
    13 posts
    edited June 2016
    Can I get a pm also

Thanks
  • jamesj9371
    102 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    PMs current.
  • zsazsaX
    31 posts
    edited July 2016
    Could I get a pm as well please?
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    pm me too please
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • jamesj9371
    102 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Pms done.
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Ok now I get it. I hit lvl 60 this morning and had my KEM's ready to go and jumped to 75. Now at 87 in the space of hours. Very cool!
  • Jaiye_bo
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I know I'm late to this party, but I'd love a PM too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.