EA Forums - Banner

Social Battles

Are you sure about this? I always get the "no more fights today" message after three figths, although I sometimes feel as if I didn't do three fights yet... On the other hand I'm not sure if I missed out a day yet.

Replies

• boldbhoy
    268 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I agree about increasing the number of fights in later acts. I don't think you can miss 3 days and still make all prizes. In fact I disagreed so much I sent my guys into your town to teach your guys a lesson :mrgreen:
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You need 115 to get the last price ;-)
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    As it stands this doesn't seem possible to achieve. I have been doing them since I was first able to do them and only missed one day of doing the battles and only have 20 fights. All wins. Yet by my calculations if we only get 3 a day until the end of the event it will be impossible to obtain the final prize as there is a shortage of 5 fights.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    As it stands this doesn't seem possible to achieve. I have been doing them since I was first able to do them and only missed one day of doing the battles and only have 20 fights. All wins. Yet by my calculations if we only get 3 a day until the end of the event it will be impossible to obtain the final prize as there is a shortage of 5 fights.

Sorry to hear people are having problems with this. The schedule is very tight if nothing changes. I have several neighbors with 33 wins. I missed one day and so have 30.

Half my active neighbors do not have enough points for the final prize, if nothing changes.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I was just doing my daily battles, I have one left to do today which will lut me at 33, from wHat I see this is the max possible as of today.

Now I see a problem as many people on my friends list will not get the final prize at this rate.

Also why is there not the static 4am reset time for these, my reset keeps getting later and later and eventually I will miss a day or two over this.

The prizes are really slow coming and boring from these, except the only good prize being the final building. They need to up it to 5-10 social battles a day because atm this system sucks.
    I agree
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    just checked: always 3 for all acts atm
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Sorry to hear people are having problems with this. The schedule is very tight if nothing changes. I have several neighbors with 33 wins. I missed one day and so have 30.

Half my active neighbors do not have enough points for the final prize, if nothing changes.

I updated the day of release but was not allowed to do the battles until several days into the event. How were you able to do them on day 1?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I updated the day of release but was not allowed to do the battles until several days into the event. How were you able to do them on day 1?

I think my first social battle was on the 15th. LP's calendar says the event started on the 14th. And I missed one day after I started.

I have seen post from people who have had various problems with the social battle timings that look like glitches. Maybe you ran into one of those glitches?

I hope EA makes some changes to this. I'll find it very hard not to miss another day or two.
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I think my first social battle was on the 15th. LP's calendar says the event started on the 14th. And I missed one day after I started.

I have seen post from people who have had various problems with the social battle timings that look like glitches. Maybe you ran into one of those glitches?

I hope EA makes some changes to this. I'll find it very hard not to miss another day or two.

Perhaps one of those glitches is why I was unable to start social battles until days into the event. Whatever the end result is I better get all the social battle prizes because it is no fault of mine why I would not get them all. I even made sure I was updated on day one by checking for updates every day despite auto update being turned on. And the moment I was updated began the quests for the event and had very little downtime when each task was completed. I only missed the one day of social battles and even that one may have been due to a glitch too. The following day I was like I didn't do social battles yesturday but remember checking to see if I had 3 more added regularly each day. I dismissed that because I figured one day lost would not be a problem based on event history. Until I seen this thread and checked to find out even if I do them every day I'll come up short despite doing them every day I had them available to me.
  • Jdimeo1778
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I was just doing my daily battles, I have one left to do today which will lut me at 33, from wHat I see this is the max possible as of today.

Now I see a problem as many people on my friends list will not get the final prize at this rate.

Also why is there not the static 4am reset time for these, my reset keeps getting later and later and eventually I will miss a day or two over this.

The prizes are really slow coming and boring from these, except the only good prize being the final building. They need to up it to 5-10 social battles a day because atm this system sucks.

The battle counter resets 24 hours after you did your first battle the previous day. So if you did your first battle at 7 AM, the counter doesn't reset until 7 AM the next morning. If you wait til 8 AM the next morning, it'll reset at 8 AM the day after that.
  • cbratushesky
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    For a few days just visiting a neighbour crashed the game so I couldn't even get the visits in let alone the social battles.
  • HulkBOFH
    1 posts
    edited June 2016
    My biggest problem with the social battles has been getting to the heart of the "3 in a day" rubbish.

Yesterday I finally proved it - even if you fight all three battles, the timer doesn't reset until every single friend town is questable again. So if you do the three social battles at 9am, go through half your town for criminals, then head back at 9pm for the other half - you need to wait for the second half to finish the 24h timer to do more social battles.

I'm at 27 down with what, 29 days left - so even assuming perfect timing for the rest of the event I'll be 1 short; and since it takes a few minutes to get done, that finish time just keeps sliding into the future. I don't mind a mechanics change, but when it's the complete opposite of the 24h delay from the past three years, it becomes a very poor joke.
  • eskymi
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The easiest way to do the social battles is pick the friends you are going to battle, do the 3 battles and then click three criminals so it starts the 24 hour clock for that friend....then when that friend's timer is up you know you can battle again.

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, they adjust the amount of battles from 115 to 77!

If you start today you can still have it!

Its 77 to have the last prize (One Week Wonder Films) :wink:

One_Week_Wonder_Films.png
  • suzdream
    7 posts
    edited June 2016
    Thank you!! I wondered what the final number of required games was now that it was updated
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Almost there, Today will have 72!
    Will be happy at 77 Then no more "have" to fight neighbors .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!