EA Forums - Banner

Social battle timer was incorrect

2Next

Replies

• nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I way behind on the social battles. Has anyone figured out a way to catch up?
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited July 2016

Way behind by how much? Have you played less than 11 fights against neighbours? You have still over 22 days for social fights, at three a day that's 66 out of the 77 needed to get all the social prizes.
    Remember you don't need to win for it to count, you just get a little bit more event currency if you do.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:

Way behind by how much? Have you played less than 11 fights against neighbours? You have still over 22 days for social fights, at three a day that's 66 out of the 77 needed to get all the social prizes.
    Remember you don't need to win for it to count, you just get a little bit more event currency if you do.

I've been playing three a day since after the first three days of the event. Problem is, the game gives me the Captain Greedy message when I can in fact collect cards/tokens/prizes/whatever they are from players. Once I shut the device down, restarted, and when I went back I could do felon battles.

The Leaderboard says I've played 44 battles as of this minute. I'll next be able to play at 1am or something like that. I thought I was too far behind to make it up. You're saying I'm safe if I do three a day (if the game will let me) until the end I'll get the movie studio? That's the thing I really want... :)
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited July 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:

I've been playing three a day since after the first three days of the event. Problem is, the game gives me the Captain Greedy message when I can in fact collect cards/tokens/prizes/whatever they are from players. Once I shut the device down, restarted, and when I went back I could do felon battles.

The Leaderboard says I've played 44 battles as of this minute. I'll next be able to play at 1am or something like that. I thought I was too far behind to make it up. You're saying I'm safe if I do three a day (if the game will let me) until the end I'll get the movie studio? That's the thing I really want... :)

You get Captain Greedy because we can only do three social battles a day, nicolknappen :)
    If the leader board says that you're at 44 it means that you just got 'Pie Man Epic Statue' right?
    So if you can manage to continue to do the three fights a day the 'One Week Wonder Films' is yours in about 11 days.
  • thetim37889
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I fight the same person every day then when I have done all three social battles I tap three criminals that way I know when to come back the next day. It usually takes 5 to 10 extra minutes before the social battles are reset.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!