EA Forums - Banner

Are Citizen Solar & Wind Lad playable characters?

YES

Replies

• BlackFloppyDisk
    771 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    gozerfreak wrote:
    Well... are they? Or are they just for battles? It seems like a good deal IF they are playable after the event ends.

They are sold together, you get 2 fighters to fight felons, you get 2 characters to work at Burns' summer mansion, you get a fun questline, and they are 2 premium characters with their own tasks after the event ends.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Very much so. While (imo) they don't completely fit in the simpsons universe, they do have some pretty cool animated tasks. I may very well be keeping wind lad permanently on his 24 for hour task after the event finishes.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, read LP's fantastic walktrough.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Playable and voiced characters. They appeared in the "Married to the Blob" episode with Radioactive Man along with the Fossil Fuel Four characters. One of my favorite Simpsons episodes (episode 10, season 25) in recent years! Downloaded it on iTunes and have watched it many times. 8)
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Cool, thanks for the info! I think 130 donuts for 2 characters is a pretty good price. I'm not a big fan of spending too many donuts on temporarily useful stuff, but I will be getting these two characters :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!