We've an issue! the 2nd ISSUE is LIVE!

Prev13
My mouth is watering.
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I can't believe how huge the soylent red factory is. I have never really been one to complain about the size of the buildings, but this thing is ridiculous and massive.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:
    My mouth is watering.

Mine too!

Well technically its NOT the mouth area that is "watering"
    and technically its NOT water

Its a burning electrical discharge.

aTDSa3W.jpg

So whos better:
    Bartman
    or
    Stretch Dude?

Answer:
    The Amazing Ralph!
    819ac38eb24e01f7957eedee7d0a96f2.jpg
    Anyways thanks for the info LP, your doing Gods work sir.
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    On no.... I was just 150 away from getting my next round of doughnuts.....still looking forward to Act 2 - going to buy the Crap Silo and Plopper!
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I crafted the Aqua World Wharf right away, just to get it out of the way. It's kinda bland though, and way off in the water so I'll rarely see it. Oh well. I got 3 donuts for crafting an item for today's Daily Challenge.

Have about 5000 of the red packs, I guess it will be awhile before I can get Clobber Girl.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I went with the new city buildings 3 pack, and yes they can be re-crafted as many times as you want, or have the cards for. These look great for adding on to housefarms, small footprint, 4 hr buildings. Regretting getting the statue now.

Does the wharf do anything? Earn rent even?
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    hmmm so whats worth crafting here?
    anything have payout or multiplier?
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have crafted the Zenith City Billboard which is animated and looks quite cool!
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I can't believe how huge the soylent red factory is. I have never really been one to complain about the size of the buildings, but this thing is ridiculous and massive.
    You can't even turn it either.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah massive. But i'm not complaining. Keep them coming lol
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:

This really bugs me too.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

This really bugs me too.

Me too. It's facing the wrong way for my layout. Please fix it, EA! Otherwise it will go into storage when the event's over.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • LPNintendoITA
    11550 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    for the moment the flipped image is not available so i doubt it's going to be flippable but there's always hope
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • toomuchtv2us
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have been unable to purchase the soilant red factory. I've tried going to krustyland, logging in and out of my game, uninstalling and reinstalling, all to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm in the process of trying to contact ea. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • devilhunt1449
    3614 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have been unable to purchase the soilant red factory. I've tried going to krustyland, logging in and out of my game, uninstalling and reinstalling, all to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm in the process of trying to contact ea. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Not seen any other posts saying that they could not buy the solent factory (well not yet anyway) so what is the exact problem, is it just not in the shop for sale, crashes every time you try to buy it etc?
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3084 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

This really bugs me too.

Me too. It's facing the wrong way for my layout. Please fix it, EA! Otherwise it will go into storage when the event's over.

Can't be placed on Squidport either! Not to mention I can't find a placement in which that big thing on top doesn't block the neighboring buildings. I've never put a building in storage after an event yet but if this one doesn't get some edits, in it goes!
  • ehenkin332794
    3 posts
    edited June 2016
    I too am unable to purchase soylent factory :twisted:
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

This really bugs me too.

Yep, wrong way for my setup at the moment. I just shoved it where I could (because it's huge!) and it looks like crap right now, blocking the view and all.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • peacehaven78
    17 posts
    edited June 2016
    Me neither. Quimby is free, but does not trigger
  • SatansHockey
    113 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Is the crap silo with plopper worth 100 donuts?
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    pretty disappointed with the snake in a tree, it doesnt move an inch :/ but the billboard is nice, as well as the new zenith buildings^^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!