EA Forums - Banner

Springfield national park

Prev1
It came with the Gil deal which disappeared for some after seeing it once (or not even seeing it at all).

It should be available for over 5 days.

Replies

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    I thought I saw a 5day timer....I saw it when I went on last night 1st time (was 1st all day due to very Ill child) I went on later (4hrs naturally :mrgreen::mrgreen: ) didn't see it or take notice and went bed now it's not come despite a ridiculous amount of loads today.....I hope this is resolved because I desperately need that :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I thought I saw a 5day timer....I saw it when I went on last night 1st time (was 1st all day due to very Ill child) I went on later (4hrs naturally :mrgreen::mrgreen: ) didn't see it or take notice and went bed now it's not come despite a ridiculous amount of loads today.....I hope this is resolved because I desperately need that :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry to hear about the sick little one, and the Gil deal disappearance. Hope both are resolved quickly!
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    Thanks :mrgreen: she's doing great today :mrgreen::mrgreen: however I have a bone to pick with ea please vote on the poll I've made to help grab there attention :mrgreen::mrgreen: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    pics?
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    chrisgyo wrote:
    pics?

You want pics of my Ill child? :!: :!: :shock: :shock:
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    chrisgyo wrote:
    pics?

Or of the deal that isn't there?
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    chrisgyo wrote:
    pics?

Or of the deal that isn't there?

One is acceptable :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • meyers512392
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My Gil deal disappeared as well. :cry: I guess they meant expires in 6 minutes rather than 6 days.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jrcvue.png

pic.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jrcvue.png

pic.

That looks great! I love how you fit the National Park together with SF Falls! I hope they can fix the vanishing Gil deal so I can get it!
  • pixelpilot59
    52 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Mines gone too :cry: first time I've had a bug affect my game.
    When should it have been there until and does anyone know if EA are fixing it?
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I bought it like 2 hours ago. Was still there for me.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    its still in the store for me
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited July 2016
    Mines gone too :cry: first time I've had a bug affect my game.
    When should it have been there until and does anyone know if EA are fixing it?

Hence my desperation for this item :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorry to hear about the sick little one, and the Gil deal disappearance. Hope both are resolved quickly!
    But which do you wish is resolved first? I mean, the Gil Deal is only around for 5 more days, while a sick child can be sick for a week before dying. You have to pick your favorite.

Edit: I pick the child. I already got my Gil deal. :D
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • NuclearPip
    85 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I've had three conversations with EA about this, two of which ended with my being told to visit the forum for help (errmm..??). Arg! The last fellow also suggested I keep playing and hoping that Gil just appears again in my menu.

So, possible solutions include crossing your fingers or posting in this forum. Awesome. We'll totally have the National Park any second now. Any second.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    NuclearPip wrote:
    I've had three conversations with EA about this, two of which ended with my being told to visit the forum for help (errmm..??). Arg! The last fellow also suggested I keep playing and hoping that Gil just appears again in my menu.

So, possible solutions include crossing your fingers or posting in this forum. Awesome. We'll totally have the National Park any second now. Any second.

You could also do this:

Those who are missing the latest Gil deal should add a post to this list or at least click on the "Me Too" button. It is only at 58 complaints at the moment.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/M...th-of-July/m-p/5422260#M119455
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I hope you solve the problem for people who don't have
    It's really nice!
    OLJLmn.png[/quote]
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    vibra5 wrote:
    I hope you solve the problem for people who don't have
    It's really nice!
    OLJLmn.png
    [/quote]

0kLqsjb.jpg
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I just realized he has three visual tasks, and the third one "Give Speech" is hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.