EA Forums - Banner

Quest for the player with highest % boost.....

Prev134
679.40 true % XP boost

You might want to clarify if it's just the multiplier as shown in game you want... Also if your gonna track this please add all results to your first post in a kind of leaderboard. Cheers

Replies

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    679.40 true % XP boost

You might want to clarify if it's just the multiplier as shown in game you want... Also if your gonna track this please add all results to your first post in a kind of leaderboard. Cheers

I want the % as it appears when you tap your stars :mrgreen: and I'll keep a leaderboard sure :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    483.60% thanks to loads of wailing walls and tennis courts! :D
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    Iust learn more of these tennis courts can some one enlighten me please :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    they were removed from circulation. one of the springfield heights craftables for a while had a 2% multiplier for "free" (you had to grind is all)
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    they were removed from circulation. one of the springfield heights craftables for a while had a 2% multiplier for "free" (you had to grind is all)

Thanks :mrgreen::mrgreen: I was barely playing from middle of 2014 mainly due to loss of interest and deteriorating events I always play Halloween as they are without question the best events (2015 the worst Halloween event to date) and yeah I played for a bit when heights came out but bored very quickly due to it being extremely time consuming but I feel since 2016 theyve been back on track although when visiting neighbours I have seen some awesome stuff I've missed last couple years
  • rockyb2006
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My percent shows up as 502%. I have no clue what my actual percent is, as I have all Springfield Heights buildings out and islands upgraded as well.
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    What it says is what it is, if people have sh buildings in storage that they can't account for when posting it's there loss :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Bueraner04
    98 posts
    edited June 2016
    762,40%
  • devilhunt1449
    3737 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nowhere near the largest % on here but I'm happy with it at 731.50%
    jSbAPv3.png
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nice, devilhunt!

Also, pics or it didn't happen:

6f0nB0tl.jpg
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    308. Would be slightly higher if a certain company would fix the Gil deal :P
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Only 487.10% but... 100% freemium :)
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    288% on the conform-o-meter, a further 196% from SH buildings. Certainly not high but I want to see how I rank anyway. It really should he higher since I was around for the four big multiplier earning times.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    73.35 Yea me!!!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    281% !! Plus about 180% from all sh buildings.

My multiplier is 6x when I collect in my town.

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • gregd8978
    87 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    901.10 % but there are some lag issues

T6UuL24.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GWARRIOR_56
    27 posts
    edited June 2016
    598.70% conform- o -meter.
  • rockyb2006
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I was under the impression that the items with hidden multipliers do not show up on the conformity meter. Is this correct? Or do the items just not "list" that they have a multiplier, and as long as it is not in inventory than it WILL show up on the conformity meter?

• devilhunt1449
    3737 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    rockyb2006 wrote:
    I was under the impression that the items with hidden multipliers do not show up on the conformity meter. Is this correct? Or do the items just not "list" that they have a multiplier, and as long as it is not in inventory than it WILL show up on the conformity meter?
    I've no idea if you are right or wrong to be honest but as far as I know the only ones that don't show up on the conformity meter are the Springfield Heights buildings that only have an XP boost rather than boosting XP and cash.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    783.95 plus sh buildings
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.