EA Forums - Banner

A petition for national park

Prev1
It's still there for about 4-5 days.

Try to reinstall your game. For some people the deal dissappeared.

Replies

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    Eugh reinstall a last ditch attempt I'll save incase there's no response or fix :evil: :evil:
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You need a couple more options:

Bring it Back. I bought it right away but want to support those who didn't.
    Bring it Back. Mine didn't disappear but I don't think it's fair that some did.

As for me, mine never disappeared so I had lots of time to debate about it and finally bought it this morning.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I could be mistaken but I don't think doing reinstalls worked for anyone on this or the previous 2 Gil deals that disappeared. I wasn't interested in the Insane Asylum or Duff Gardens but I really, really want this one!

Bring it back, EA!!!!
    :evil:
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I would have bought it immediately if I'd known it had a bonus percentage or not. I delayed it to check here for that information.

There's two things I hope EA takes away from it this time -

1. Give us more information in the buy screen. If it has a bonus percentage, list the bonus percentage.
    2. The Gil deals disappear on us every single time and you have to patch it every single time. Whatever code you're adding with the patches you just need to add that before you release the deal ><
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    Yeah I guess I could of added a couple more options, there is one I deleted by mistake see op, and after I'd caught up on forums I noticed this seems to be a prevalent issue with gill hence the poll, EA have always kept an eye here and with enough attention from players hoping that this is resolved as I think it's extremely unacceptable to have something appear once when it appears to be available for more than the one login.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Those who are missing the latest Gil deal should add their names to this list and at least click on the "Me Too" button. It is only at 22 complaints at the moment.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Missing-Gil-Deal-4th-of-July/m-p/5422260#M119455
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    Those who are missing the latest Gil deal should add their names to this list and at least click on the "Me Too" button. It is only at 22 complaints at the moment.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Missing-Gil-Deal-4th-of-July/m-p/5422260#M119455

Agreed I've added 1 to it :mrgreen: :evil: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

Stolen from another thread but it highlights this!!!
    comment on tstotopix:
    I just got off the phone with EA customer service. I was told that if you have experienced the Gil glitch concerning teddy Roosevelt you must contact EA customer service and report the bug. Since it is not an issue of purchased items disappearing they cannot go in and reset the game. I was told that the more people who call or contact them about this bug the faster it can be addressed.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    hmm my national park is there but the preview to place it looks different to how it appears on pics :O
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

Stolen from another thread but it highlights this!!!
    comment on tstotopix:
    I just got off the phone with EA customer service. I was told that if you have experienced the Gil glitch concerning teddy Roosevelt you must contact EA customer service and report the bug. Since it is not an issue of purchased items disappearing they cannot go in and reset the game. I was told that the more people who call or contact them about this bug the faster it can be addressed.

Thanks! Much as I hate to, will try contacting them in a bit...
  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You need a couple more options:

Bring it Back. I bought it right away but want to support those who didn't.
    Bring it Back. Mine didn't disappear but I don't think it's fair that some did.

As for me, mine never disappeared so I had lots of time to debate about it and finally bought it this morning.

Bring it Back. I bought it right away but want to support those who didn't. +1

I bought it right away because the Springfiled Asylum went missing last time so I didn't hesitate to buy it this time.

BRING IT BACK, EA!!!
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

Bumping thread need as many people as possible to do what's in quote or to PHONE ea and report
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Option 12: Thank God it's gone cuz I was about to bankrupt myself to buy it!

Um, maybe the gil hangup / problem stems from adding a 3rd Panel to the store and this overloads the system somehow?

Because when the Park disappeared all my store's panels were also ripped out now so the opening screen of the store looks like crap with no 4th of July or Superheroes menu panels showing, only individual items sort of at random like The Fracker, etc.

Also, the game crashed numerous times and Teddy was still there, but when he finally disappeared the only thing I'd done different was I'd done the friends visiting synch, so maybe I passed thru a town that had a modded game and then brought that home with me like an STD??? Or else it's just random timing that decides when Gil goes away?

It feels unsexy to be deprived the chance to go bankrupt, you know.
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

Bumping thread need as many people as possible to do what's in quote or to PHONE ea and report

Or do both .

I just called them and spoke to someone who I could barely understand. She said it would be escalated to the higher-ups and also asked for permission for them to look at my game. She said I would be contacted by email shortly. Honestly, I don't expect anything to get resolved since the previous 2 Gil deals didn't get resolved. You would think they would be all over this to help us spend our donuts.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Option 12: Thank God it's gone cuz I was about to bankrupt myself to buy it!

Um, maybe the gil hangup / problem stems from adding a 3rd Panel to the store and this overloads the system somehow?

Because when the Park disappeared all my store's panels were also ripped out now so the opening screen of the store looks like crap with no 4th of July or Superheroes menu panels showing, only individual items sort of at random like The Fracker, etc.

Also, the game crashed numerous times and Teddy was still there, but when he finally disappeared the only thing I'd done different was I'd done the friends visiting synch, so maybe I passed thru a town that had a modded game and then brought that home with me like an STD??? Or else it's just random timing that decides when Gil goes away?

Spending money that you don't have is the American way! What better way to celebrate Independence Day! :lol:

Seriously though, my game didn't crash and my store looks normal. It's just the Gil deal missing.

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited June 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

Or do both .

Wish people would do both, due to views this has had.

Checked the link is up to 30 it was 22 before I clicked it.
    People want ea to do summet they will but not when 100s just look and don't do poll or link :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • meyers512392
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I really wanted that Waterfall. Now, it is gone... The one that got away. Doh!
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited July 2016
    I really wanted that Waterfall. Now, it is gone... The one that got away. Doh!
    I'm still hoping for a fix :mrgreen:
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I just made it 57 me toos.

Only 57? No wonder they don't care.

I guess I'll be keeping my donuts. Oh well.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.