• shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Word. It did make me chuckle.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    JonOfMeans wrote:
    Kudos to the designer of the "crab walking" criminals. When I first spotted one in the corner of my screen before I "jumped" to my next Springfielder, I thought about how I'd describe what I saw to readers of this forum. My instant thought was "crab walking", immediately followed by "Of course!".

Their motion speaks "crab walking"
    Well done.

Agreed. :thumbup:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Okay, so it's linked to the plot. It looked like they'd had a defining overnight bisexual experience that had left them with limited mobility. Like someone at Evil HQ had pushed beyond the usual limits of their power, you know? Like, "You say you love Evil, well, prove it!" type of 🎃🎃🎃🎃.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Okay, so it's linked to the plot. It looked like they'd had a defining overnight bisexual experience that had left them with limited mobility. Like someone at Evil HQ had pushed beyond the usual limits of their power, you know? Like, "You say you love Evil, well, prove it!" type of 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

I was going to say more of a Zoidberg walk, but, umm...OK. :shock:

200.gif
  • LPNintendoITA
    11465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    we need zoidberg character indeed
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Why Not?
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    :thumbup: for crab walking criminals :lol:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I thought they were just trying to squeeeeze through my crowded town :mrgreen:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    how do I get the criminals to crab walk?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited June 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    368621.jpg

This.

After peeking at spoiler stuff last week, I was disappointed when I saw the 'crab walk' that they're actually doing. The illustration here is what I'd envisioned, having participated in many PE classes involving the activity as a child.

But it is a good animation; I'll give ya that.
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited June 2016
    how do I get the criminals to crab walk?

Keep playing the Book II questline. It'll trigger on its own. It's part of the story.
  • MarkNMo
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'd like it more if it hadn't also made the criminals stop gathering together on wherever your screen is resting.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016

:shock: :shock: :cry:
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3078 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MarkNMo wrote:
    I'd like it more if it hadn't also made the criminals stop gathering together on wherever your screen is resting.

My complaint as well.
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    jukan00 wrote:

Why Not?
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    They do not crab walk for me.......
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I love this new crab walking animation so cute
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I thought they were mimes. And for me now they dont congregate anymore if i let the screen rest in one spot for awile so now i have to pan through my town multiple times to find them all. Its mildly frustrating but I can live with it lol.

Before i would just start my game 10 min or so early before the fighter timer was ready and 99% would be sitting there waiting for me when i was done fighting. It really dont help that they seem to always be behind buildings and bushes for me
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I thought they were mimes. And for me now they dont congregate anymore if i let the screen rest in one spot for awile so now i have to pan through my town multiple times to find them all. Its mildly frustrating but I can live with it lol.

Before i would just start my game 10 min or so early before the fighter timer was ready and 99% would be sitting there waiting for me when i was done fighting. It really dont help that they seem to always be behind buildings and bushes for me

Go into the screen like you are going to move buildings (I forget the correct name for it, on the bottom of the screen between the build button and the button to visit your friends), and turn the buildings and trees off. It's a pain turning it off and on every time you spot one but it does make them easier to find.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Go into the screen like you are going to move buildings (I forget the correct name for it, on the bottom of the screen between the build button and the button to visit your friends), and turn the buildings and trees off. It's a pain turning it off and on every time you spot one but it does make them easier to find.

Great tip and i do do that just wanted a chance to whine and cry about the extra steps and time it takes to find them lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!