EA Forums - Banner

About crashes..

You think with all the money EA has they could upgrade those damn servers. :evil: Hell you paid in price for two alone. :lol:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Phew glad im stil on your friends list :D

Shame that your game is crashing now too :( I know all about the crashing issues.

That is a lot of donuts you have no wonder you want a refund!! :) You are like a real life Homer (you love your donuts i mean) mmmm Donuts :mrgreen:

Hopefully you will hear back from them :) Hope they bring an update that fixes this crashing issue
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    You think with all the money EA has they could upgrade those damn servers. :evil: Hell you paid in price for two alone. :lol:

Not only my money, but of course, that i spent a good money in this game.. I dont have problems to spent in game, this is not my first game that i spent money, like this... But at least, in other games, i played normally... I had the guns and armors that i wanted, and i used they, without fear about crashes....

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was thinking that with nearly everyone doing this friends bonus grab money routine thats got to affect our games with the amount of people jumping in n out

Everytime i crash n come back in i have loads of the hand shake symbols over the brown house kwik E Mart etc. I dont think the game can handle the amount of time people keep coming n going (just an idea)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I was thinking that with nearly everyone doing this friends bonus grab money routine thats got to affect our games with the amount of people jumping in n out

Everytime i crash n come back in i have loads of the hand shake symbols over the brown house kwik E Mart etc. I dont think the game can handle the amount of time people keep coming n going (just an idea)

And that why I don't do that anymore. After that one time I made $3M. It's just not worth it.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    What device are you playing on? Because if you dont have all the land and have only chain fences left for decor you must have alot of chain fences and well premium decor just remove that and play or wait for the long awaited holy grail of updates to come... other wise outta luck
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    3MILLION!! WOW!! Ive never made that much, made over a million but i cant be arsed anymore, i got over 6mill in the bank so lol
  • shabu922
    162 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I've got all the land, lots of houses and decorations, level 25, and 100 friends, and don't crash much at all. Maybe it has something to do with your local internet connection?
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well i dont think so,.. I have 3 issues here.. When i start to play, i lokk for vandalized places, and start to get the money.. So the game goes to barts screen and says that cant connect to server... I press retry, and go look around, if there ir some vandalized place ou hands shaking.. Nothing.. Anda normally the games crashes again to barts screen, saig to wai for 14 seconds.. To try reconnect...

So the games stabilizes, , but when i tap on one caracther, or on buy item, it crashes tottaly....

And no hands shakings when i restart...
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    3MILLION!! WOW!! Ive never made that much, made over a million but i cant be arsed anymore, i got over 6mill in the bank so lol

Yeah, I was really bored one day, really really bored. I felt cheap afterwards. :? Plus I spent it all on land. I'm back to being broke in the game, like real life. :lol: :cry:
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    What device are you playing on? Because if you dont have all the land and have only chain fences left for decor you must have alot of chain fences and well premium decor just remove that and play or wait for the long awaited holy grail of updates to come... other wise outta luck

Well.. This is the problem... I play in ipad 2 3g 64gb ...

If i remove the premium decorations, with i paid to have it, ill lost my bonus too...

So i dont think, that i paid for something, we know that is expensive, and more expensive yet, for. Who lives in brazil, to not use it....
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    shabu922 wrote:
    I've got all the land, lots of houses and decorations, level 25, and 100 friends, and don't crash much at all. Maybe it has something to do with your local internet connection?

I know its not my connection as im paying for 60mb and im getting 55mb easy, it as i say in above post it has more to do with the people keep coming into our towns collecting money and the game cant keep up with it!!

Im down to about 50 friends from 100, helped a little plus now i gotta go barron with my land to whether that really helps :)
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah, I was really bored one day, really really bored. I felt cheap afterwards. :? Plus I spent it all on land. I'm back to being broke in the game, like real life. :lol: :cry:

Blimey you must have been bored LOL easy come easy go....just like life lol :mrgreen:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    With my game, when i experience the bart's screen and its reconnecting thats due to an internet connection issue or a server issue at EA 's end. When it crashes for me i get completely kicked out of the game but iv never looked to see any difference with houses that have been tapped by neighbors before and after a crash

Try removing the chain fences Im sure you have a crazy amount of premiums items so keep those. It helped me 100% to remove most of my decorations, I went from crashing every 5 minutes or so too being stable for the whole day and having maybe 1 or 2 crashes per day, and I have all the land and had 100 friends at the time.
    Also you can try deleting your friend requests this hasnt helped me but supposedly its helped others out there.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    shabu922 wrote:

I use 4 different conections: 3g ( ok, in brazil i may call this as .5 g ), my wi fi connection, in my home, a 10 mb cable, in my work, a 50 mb dedicated wi fi, and in my girfriend's house, a 10 mb wi fi... All from different provideres, with different wi fi routers, and the same problem.. I dont think that internet is the problem..
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    shabu922 wrote:

I use 4 different conections: 3g ( ok, in brazil i may call this as .5 g ), my wi fi connection, in my home, a 10 mb cable, in my work, a 50 mb dedicated wi fi, and in my girfriend's house, a 10 mb wi fi... All from different provideres, with different wi fi routers, and the same problem.. I dont think that internet is the problem..

Its the friends grabbing and possibly the snow update as i was fine before we got snow! Hopefully when the greenary is back the crashing issues may die down.....or go :)
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    shabu922 wrote:

Its the friends grabbing and possibly the snow update as i was fine before we got snow! Hopefully when the greenary is back the crashing issues may die down.....or go :)

If the crashes stops, ill buy donuts again... For this moment, i want refunds...
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited January 2013
    All the crashing started on mine when the winter update installed.
    I never had crashing before that update. :evil:
  • adifiore860
    18 posts
    edited January 2013
    your internet connection shouldn't have anything to do with game crashes. i suspect it is shoddy coding and poor QC/testing that causes these kinds of issues. knowing what i know of code, servers, and the like, it likely isn't internet connections or ISPs or even how many friends you have in the game. it is the result of a poorly made game.

the fact that the OP had to remove decorations and drastically redo his Spfld just to play the game is sad, sad, sad.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!