EA Forums - Banner

Birthday Spuckler has vanished...

TwigletStyx
1043 posts Member
It took me several minutes to find this child NPC in my town for which all land has been purchased.

He was in my landing zone.

If you think he may be in your inventory, then he's in your main section. If not, he's hiding or you guys are just not in the same place at the same time.

Or, he's gone.
Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.

Replies

• TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks so much for taking time to reply, Barry. :D

I did search every last bit of my Inventory & SF (with everything edited out except for Characters). The good news is that Birthday has mysteriously returned from his little holiday. :mrgreen:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Glad to hear you found your Spuckler :D
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    suetopia wrote:
    Glad to hear you found your Spuckler :D

Thank you, Sue. :D

(& me too! :lol: )
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I wish we had a locator for the NPCs, like in the town census for the other characters, only separate.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I wish we had a locator for the NPCs, like in the town census for the other characters, only separate.

Yes this would be really nice +1
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    To celebrate reconnecting with your missing Spuckler child, perhaps we can request EA to add the rest of The Spucklers' vast collection of children. The second sentence of this Wikia page quotes Brandine claiming they have 70 children.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Spuckler_Children
  • devilhunt1449
    3547 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    70 children that would keep Brandine busy for a few years with the birthing task, hopefully a few of them are twins lol.
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited July 2016
    TolerancEJ wrote:
    To celebrate reconnecting with your missing Spuckler child, perhaps we can request EA to add the rest of The Spucklers' vast collection of children. The second sentence of this Wikia page quotes Brandine claiming they have 70 children.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Spuckler_Children

Even if they didn't add all of them, they should add at least a few more. When I bought her (one of my first premium purchases!), I was really expecting that they would add in more kids later. Still not a bad purchase, as she has helped out in events and the railyard a lot, and she's a good character besides, but I was hoping for more kids (even if that would mean she couldn't help at the railyard).
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Glad you found your kids! We can tell the social services lady to "cancel", then? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!