EA Forums - Banner

Sure would like to buy that Gil deal.

Johnny2bd
679 posts Member
You, me and a whole lot of others... Not likely they will fix anything until Tuesday due to the long holiday weekend. Meanwhile, we just sit and wait for the clock to count down. This Gil deal is only available until Wednesday June 6th unless they do something about it. C'mon EA, I have donuts burning a hole in my pocket! :evil:

Replies

• smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I bought it before it disappeared like the asylum did. I'm still waiting for that to be rereleased.
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yup, Ditto :roll:
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    You, me and a whole lot of others... Not likely they will fix anything until Tuesday due to the long holiday weekend. Meanwhile, we just sit and wait for the clock to count down. This Gil deal is only available until Wednesday June 6th unless they do something about it. C'mon EA, I have donuts burning a hole in my pocket! :evil:

Part of why I posted it, the realization that it probably wasn't going to get sorted out any time soon. I think we kind of need to harp on this one though until it finally sinks in to them how buggy the Gil deals are and that they need to be spending more time finding a real solution to why the Gil deals disappear instead of hot fixes after the fact.
  • adwyn716
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I agree. I still never got the Duff Garden deal back :-(
  • Surfcitygal
    1213 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    For me after I first rejected the Gil deal (didn't have the donuts) it appeared simply as Springfield National Park in the 4th of July 2016 part of the store. I later bought it and Gil showed up to make his comment. I'm on iOS.

Are you missing the 4th of July section as well?
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    For me after I first rejected the Gil deal (didn't have the donuts) it appeared simply as Springfield National Park in the 4th of July 2016 part of the store. I later bought it and Gil showed up to make his comment. I'm on iOS.

I do have the 4th of July section in my inventory but the Gil deal isn't there. Android here, I wonder if that makes any difference?
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited July 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

I do have the 4th of July section in my inventory but the Gil deal isn't there. Android here, I wonder if that makes any difference?

Nope, I'm on iOS and it disappeared for me too.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2016
    I was planning on buying be asylum and I'm sure it disappeared earlier than stated. No biggie but I hope they bring it back.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!