EA Forums - Banner

Need more land

just got a row on sh2 event so

Replies

• blackgryphon9999
    657 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Y'know it's true: There have been a lot of big buildings with this event. Almost all of the new land has been taken up by event stuff, so some land for general budding space would be really useful.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Please give us more land. Not water area but real land where we can build things.

I don't mind a new land thread, but to specifically say we don't need water to be included in your statement, is a dickish move, IMO. Some of us can utilize water. Why do you hate water so much? You are mostly made of it.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Please give us more land. Not water area but real land where we can build things.

I don't mind a new land thread, but to specifically say we don't need water to be included in your statement, is a dickish move, IMO. Some of us can utilize water. Why do you hate water so much? You are mostly made of it.

lots more water we need lotssa water, that whale looks a lot like a beached whale so close to land you know?

Plus we have been receiving more and more water decorations so it would be very helpful.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd like at least another row of water too... a number of the SH buildings can go on piers.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    You kids today and your demands for new land. You have no idea
  • cripplers2
    95 posts
    edited July 2016
    I want more water first. My water is so overcrowded I barely can tell it`s water these days.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Rosshk wrote:
    You kids today and your demands for new land. You have no idea

Could you please give us an idea, if there's a reason to not add land and water? You joined this forum even before the game started... Matt Groening, is it you? :shock:

I would love a lot more of both too. At the very least level out SH, so it's as deep as Springfield and add two lanes of water.

Please?
    Pretty please?
    With whipped cream and a cherry?
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    need 1 strip of land in the OTHER direction...i'm sick of it going down each time, what about to the right?

also need 2 strips of water
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!